BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a great mask and lasts a really long time, which makes the price so worth it. After wearing this mask, my skin feels so silky, smooth, and hydrated. I took one point off because washing the clay off is really tedious and hard to do once the mask fully dries on your face. Still worth buying though!
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product it's been a big help for me lately I was breaking out very badly due to other products I was using at the time, but once I heard about this I couldn't resist it help reduce my acne from growing, also kept my face feeling smooth and just right, this is so worth buying especially those with oily skin
Jackie O.
Garland, TX
Review for: Clear more...
This mask is awesome! A little goes a long way so I get a couple applications out of one tiny pod (just be sure to store it in a tight Ziploc). It helps calm my breakouts and doesn't leave my skin too dry. Overall, this is a pretty great product and I would recommend it to anyone with oily/acne prone skin!
Madai P.
This mask is part of my go-to acne routine. It helps clear my skin OVERNIGHT. yes, OVERNIGHT. It's amazing! I have sensitive skin and rosacea, and my skin does not get aggravated by this product. It clears my acne when I use it in conjunction with the acne spot treatment from Origins! Try it out! :)
Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
I received a free sample from influenster , I used it at night and the one thing I loved about is it washed off easily. Usually with dark mask I struggle to get it off and I only used a little product and it got my whole face. My tester is good for a couple of months really so I can really see a difference
Amber B.
I do like this mask but it's very drying. It'll dry down to the point where moving your face almost tickles. I did notice an improvement in my breakouts! It did meet my expectations but again it left my face dry. That didn't bother me too much though considering that's what most charcoal masks do (drying).
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It helps clear my skin fast and its active. It helps flush my skin from toxins and makes me feel refreshed and vibrant. And keeps my skin clear of blemishes that i am prone to getting. I recommend anyone with problem skin to give this product a try because it will help clear up build up oils and dirt.
Elizabeth S.
Pensacola, FL
It clears out my pores like nothing else without drying out my skin. It seems a little pricey but in the end it's totally worth it. A regular tube lasts forever. I don't really see any reason why you shouldn't buy it.
Cheri B.
Raleigh
Received as a sample when I purchased a bunch of their ginger scrub bath and shower products I was totally addicted to. Tried this when I had a slight acne flair up. Seemed to calm it down some. Dried it out enough that it wasn't so noticeable at work the next day. I would recommend this for spot treating
Kendall N.
I've been intrigued by charcoal skincare products for some time, so I purchased this product from Ulta a few months ago. This mask makes my skin feel very refreshed and cleansed! This didn't cure my acne by any means but it did not irritate my sensitive skin and it leaves my face feeling overall smoother!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.