BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
This is one of the better charcoal masks I've tried. It's gentle enough to use on my entire face, but still does a great job of cleaning out the pores. Like any charcoal mask, it can be drying, so you need to make sure to moisturizer very well afterwards. It's extremely easy to use and a little goes a long way
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this Origins mask after finishing a very expensive mask by glam glow and honestly this one by origin is so much better first off the packaging is better in the tube and I find that it clears my skin faster and clears my pores out better I high recommend this one especially if you like the glam glow
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Great charcoal clarifying mask. Doesn’t dry out the skin or make your face feel super tight when it dries. My pores seemed very clear and unclogged after using this mask. I bought mine at Sephora.com I’ve repurchase this mask a few times, great for all skin types and very affordable for high end skin care
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a great mask and lasts a really long time, which makes the price so worth it. After wearing this mask, my skin feels so silky, smooth, and hydrated. I took one point off because washing the clay off is really tedious and hard to do once the mask fully dries on your face. Still worth buying though!
Oscar E.
This product was one of my first facial mask ever. I am a huge fan of it. It goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would say the price range on this product is a little on the higher end (being $28 at my local sephora, for the amount of product you are getting) . But it's worth it!
Jackie O.
Garland, TX
Review for: Clear more...
This mask is awesome! A little goes a long way so I get a couple applications out of one tiny pod (just be sure to store it in a tight Ziploc). It helps calm my breakouts and doesn't leave my skin too dry. Overall, this is a pretty great product and I would recommend it to anyone with oily/acne prone skin!
Amber B.
I do like this mask but it's very drying. It'll dry down to the point where moving your face almost tickles. I did notice an improvement in my breakouts! It did meet my expectations but again it left my face dry. That didn't bother me too much though considering that's what most charcoal masks do (drying).
Leanne E.
This is a good mask or spot treatment. Effectively dries out the areas you use it on and also effective at cleaning out pores. I was hoping it would function like glamglow supermud, but unfortunately it is not that effective in combating breakouts. I would say this is great for pores if thats your concern.
Elizabeth S.
Pensacola, FL
It clears out my pores like nothing else without drying out my skin. It seems a little pricey but in the end it's totally worth it. A regular tube lasts forever. I don't really see any reason why you shouldn't buy it.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
So so so amazing!! I bought a $10 sample of this at Sephora and it lasts forever! It's perfect for acne as it's literally called clear improvements and also for oily skin! I would definitely recommend! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.