BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Robyn N.
Grand Rapids
This was my first ever face mask that was not from Lush. I was very happy with it as it was a gift from my mom. However, it doesn’t compare to Lush’s Mask of Magnaminty or Dr. Brandt’s Vacuum Cleaner Pore Mask (which works MUCH better than my Freshman year vacuum). I’d say that it’s a good starter mask, but if you wanna save some money, I would visit your local Lush!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
I received a sample of this from Sephora recently, and I'm not altogether convinced of its effectiveness. I used it primarily on my nose area to help eliminate blackheads. Though my pores appeared slightly smaller after using this, the blackheads were not cleared out whatsoever. Will not purchase the full size.
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this face mask!! I have been buying face masks like crazy recently because they make my skin feel amazing! This one did help clear up my face, leaving it more refreshed and vibrant with less breakouts. I have very very dry skin though, so I don’t use consistently, just when I’m experiencing breakouts.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
I have been using this product for years. I always come back to it. The price is unbeatable, its right down the middle. I feel like it clears my pores and my face feels nice and soft after. Its neither harsh nor gentle, its just right. Not overdrying at all. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Marie T.
I love this mask and I feel like it does help with blackheads and brightening up the skin but if you go too long without using it, it makes you break out when you start again because it pulls impurities to the surface.
Theresa B.
Apex, NC
This product is not for sensitive skin. It did an ok job at cleaning out dirt and clogged pores but it was at a cost - and i don't mean how much i paid for it. It was hard to remove and it made myself red and a little raw. i will not purchase this again. probably the only origins product i did not like so far.
Ari V.
Great mask, definitely pulls out all the impurities from your pores so your skin gets worse before it gets better. Only downsides for me are the price point vs product size and this mask leaves my face a little tight (yay dry skin!). I will say if you like the super squeaky clean feeling give this mask a try.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this product! I Love that it makes my skin feel so clean, but I hate that it's so hard to take off. I feel like I really have to scrub my skin which is sometimes too abrasive. It's a good price point, but sometimes I would rather spend a little more to get something better.
Natalie Rose H.
Bartlett, IL
I often have a hard time seeing quick results from masks - I'm not sure if they truly do what they say they will. I used this mask once (I got a free sample of it from Sephora) and liked how it felt, but would like to try to use the mask more consistently to see if I have any improvements with my blackheads.
Adrianna M.
Medford, OR
Omg this mask is my #1 go to! It's amazing every time I have a break out this one comes through with results and fast! I've gone through 2-3 bottles in the past 4 years the product lasts and it's definitely worth the cost. This is one of the masks that I would recommend to everyone it even helps fade scars!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.