BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I received this item free from influenster. I do like the mask, but I didn't see any differences from my usual charcoal masks. It tingles a whole lot more than I'm used to with a charcoal mask, it certainly makes my skin feel nice and tight afterwards but rinsing is a mess because the product is so thick after it dries.
Daisy D.
Goodyear, Az
This product is good if you dont have a lot of problematic areas. I feel like it does unclog pores lightly, but for the price, i have seen better. I like to use this product on my nose when i start to see blackheads alpearing and it really helps make my nose look smother and closes some poors. Its very cooling.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
The name says it all. I'm an oily skin girl and I've just realized I may be acne prone. However I received this as a sample from Sephora and I used it once a week the breakouts I was experiencing cleared up a bit not entirely. When I bought the full tube my breakouts literally cleared up, and br and non existent.
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
Your skin will thank you! This active charcoal mask will clear pores of sebum and dead skin cells that contribute to acne. I use this product 2 times a week and love it! I received this from Influenster to review and these opinions are my own.
Brittany F.
Lynchburg VA
I really do love this product. I notice a difference every time I use it. It works really well with the I really do love this product. I notice a difference every time I use it. It works really well with  all types of skin. I highly recommend this to you! it lasts a really long time and you get your moneys worth
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This stuff just does not work for me, I think because my pores are too small. Also, it burns like crazy when I use it. I gave it two stars because I notice that it does make using pore strips more effective. It also makes using an extractor more effective. But it seriously burns so much it's almost not worth it
Amber G.
Milwaukie, OR
Give your skin a deep clean!! I love this mask, I know I'm putting safe ingredients on my skin and it's a great way to weekly deep clean your pores from all the things that clog them up. I have sensitive skin and I'm happy to say my face didn't freak out after I washed the mask away. I received this mask complimentary from Influenster but these opinions are my own :D
Allison W.
Alden
The dry down on this mask is impeccable. Once it completely drys down one might find themself feeling as if they dunked their face in concrete. That said, users with dry skin beware, as once it's completely removed your skin will likely feel slightly stripped. To that end, removal of the mask itself isn't the easiest. Upon encountering water, the mask almost turns slimey, which makes removing it a bit of a time consuming challenge.
Andriana ❤.
Will certainly clarify your pores. Recommended usage: apply mask a few days prior to special events or makeup usage, mask pulls from deep within the pores and often results in a small "breakout" once it has pulled existing dirt from below the surface. The breakout subsides and leaves you with fresh, renewed skin.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I've struggled with acne, mainly blackheads, for most of my life. Blackheads are so hard to get rid of and I've tried just about every charcoal mask out there for them. This mask is different! It doesn't irritate your skin, though it does clear it almost instantly. I've seen such a big difference since beginning using this mask, and I will continue to be a loyal Origins customer.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.