BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Love this mask!!! Super easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed after only about 15 minutes! For $26 dollars this is defiantly worth the money...will be going for more when I'm done with this tube!!
Kelly Z.
I love this mask! I have purchased it a few times now, and will continue to do so.  It is moderately priced and the product goes a long way! I have sensitive skin and some charcoal products are too strong but this works really well! Doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my skin bright and my pores noticeably smaller.
mya b.
this product is amazing for enlarged pores! i have oily, acne prone skin and this works wonders. it does not over dry, but it really does take all the stuff out of your skin. it leaves your face clear, smooth, and gorgeous!
Lamya N.
Love love love this mask! When removing it with warm water it easily slides away and leaves your skin feeling soft and so clean without stripping it of its natural oils. Definitely recommend to anyone with combination skin!
Sudikshya K.
I got it as a sample first from Influenster. I used it twice and I can see the difference in my skin. I can see the open pores are no more . My skin looks more clean and clear than before. Later I have to buy a full size product.
Jasmine B.
Unfortunately this product was not the holy grail product i though it would be. It did not completely clear my skin. I also think it would probably be best if it was not used on the entire face, just mostly on the problem areas, more as a spot treatment. I've heard it works great on others just didn't WOW me though.
This charcoal mask is definitely one of my favorites! I've heard so many good things about it and it felt like it was doing a deep clean while it was on. Washed off very easy and left my skin feeling so soft and not dry at all! I would say though that it is comparable to the L'Oréal charcoal mask.

*I received this sample product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Mya A.
This masks is EVERYTHING! The active ingredients all work together to get rid of all the bad stuff and leave you with skin feeling 10x better than it did before you applied it. After using this mask my skin always looks brighter, my texture feels more even, and my pores are visibly reduced. This mask is definitely worth the money and I definitely recommend it to anyone with oily and/or acne-prone skin
Melanie B.
Really love this origins mask, leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry or anything. Smells good too and I will definitely be purchasing more of this mask when the one influenster and origins sent to me for free for reviewing purposes is gone! Thanks origins and influenster I love all of the origins products that I recieved!
Amanda G.
This product did nothing positive for my skin. I wanted so badly to love it. The first time I purchased myself and returned after one use, the second time I received it as a sample in an origins voxbox. It's broken me out terribly after ever time and I'm not typically one with problematic skin. Very disappointing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.