BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Elijah B.
Del Rio
One of my favorite charcoal masks. It's easy to use & leaves my skin much less oily than before. I have combo skin & this leaves it matte, but a little red afterwords. It didn't clean out my pores as much as I'd expect a charcoal mask to do, but if I'm just feeling particularly oily I'd use it again.
Mya A.
This masks is EVERYTHING! The active ingredients all work together to get rid of all the bad stuff and leave you with skin feeling 10x better than it did before you applied it. After using this mask my skin always looks brighter, my texture feels more even, and my pores are visibly reduced. This mask is definitely worth the money and I definitely recommend it to anyone with oily and/or acne-prone skin
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Sent to me by Influenster for my review! Ugh ok. This stuff is AMAZING. Seriously. It calms your skin, pulls out impurities, and makes your skin feel so clean and fresh. Great for calming a breakout, or just using as a detoxifying masque. Seriously I've used a lot of skincare and I freaking love this masque. Maybe my favorite ever, and believe me that is saying something!
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
This mask is really good if your skin problems aren’t massive. Like i get some breakouts sometimes and some texture and it works great for my skin. You have to use it consistently (maybe weekly) depending on your skin problems for it to work. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Amanda G.
This product did nothing positive for my skin. I wanted so badly to love it. The first time I purchased myself and returned after one use, the second time I received it as a sample in an origins voxbox. It's broken me out terribly after ever time and I'm not typically one with problematic skin. Very disappointing.
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
Everyone... stop what you're doing and BUY THIS!!! It is one of the best masks I've ever tried! It has good ingredients in it, which helps clear my skin up. I usually get acne bumps around the end of the month, so I use this mask.. and boom after 3 days of using it, my acne bumps go away. This stuff is like MAGIC.
Harley H.
College Station, TX
I received this product for free for testing purposes and I fell in love. I can actually feel it working. The smell is not your usual charcoal mask smell, so that was a plus! I will definitely be purchasing this when my free bottle is out. It was so easy to put on and remove, I highly recommend this product!
Alexis M.
My favorite mask ever. I have red, oily skin and this mask leaves my skin with a more even tone, noticeably brighter, and much less oily. I have tried other charcoal masks and this is easily my favorite, I am looking forward to trying other products by this brand.
Jasmine B.
Unfortunately this product was not the holy grail product i though it would be. It did not completely clear my skin. I also think it would probably be best if it was not used on the entire face, just mostly on the problem areas, more as a spot treatment. I've heard it works great on others just didn't WOW me though.
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
I love this mask! At first I had a really bad breakout but after using it a drew times my skin looked much clearer! It's meant to pull the impurities out of your skin so breakouts are expected but it's worth it. I use it at least once a week and as a spot treatment. The origins spot treatment works really well also
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.