BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lynn L.
This mask is by far one of my favorites! You get a lot of product for such an amazing price! I use this mask at least twice a week. Not only does it help unclog pores, it also dries your acne. I wear this mask when my face feels clogged. Then throughout the week, I will use it to spot on my problem areas. Highly recommend!
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
while didn’t think my skin had that many blackheads or blemishes I was surprised at the amount of dead skin and yes gunk it removed even after washing my face. I highly recommend this product as it left my face feeling smooth and silky! It definitely made a believer out of me and I will continue to use it regularly!
Ara R.
Recieved sample to try out and Instantly felt this working right away hardened up nice not to intense skin felt clean and pores felt smaller only dislike was it was a little patchy next time will try a lot more product on face and that should fix issue
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my first ever charcoal mask. I loved doing it! I loved the feeling of washing it off and my skin just feeling so soft and new!! This is a quick mask, did not take long to do. So if your in a pinch this works great! It doesn't have a nasty smell and it's not a heavy mask either! I love it! I received this to try in my voxbox
Temi P.
This is the stuff you use when you want blemish free skin. I would put this one 1-2 times a week and without fail the next day I would have a white head pop up but by day 2, completely gone and skin feels smoother and more glowy. This isn't an overnight miracle worker, but give it two days a week tops and you'll be in love!
Azshur C.
Lynn Haven, FL
After first using this mask I experienced some minor breakouts. My pores are large and easily clogged and I thought this product wouldn't be the best for me. But after consistently using it for a few months I started noticing some pleasing changes. I would definitely recommend for anyone trying to easily clear their pores.
Haley M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Since charcoal has naturally purifying properties, it's no wonder this charcoal mask is a slam dunk. I use it as a spot treatment. I put a tiny bit on the problem areas at night and then rinse it off the in morning. My skin is less inflamed, less red, and less irritated. Highly recommend for anyone with acne prone skin.
Raina T.
This mask definitely left my face feeling clean and very smooth.  The only downfall is that it left my face feeling a little dry, which I think is a result of the fact that it takes quite a bit of effort to wash this mask off.  Overall I think it is a great mask to use regularly for a nice deep clean.
Nyomi G.
Pennsylvania
I received this as a sample from sephora and I really enjoyed using the product! It was a little bit messy but quick to apply. It's not the easiest to rinse off, so I usually applied the mask before showering, so I could more easily rinse the mask off. My skin felt good after using the mask and it looked cleaner too!
Paola G.
This stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it! I don't really have anything problematic with my skin except for my pores and blackheads. This stuff tightens and nearly closes your pores like you would not believe. I noticed a difference within about a month of using the product! I would apply it about once a week. Although, it didn't do much for blackheads it's still great for tightening your pores! I definitely recommend! It's my go to mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.