BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Danielle B.
By far on ofTHE BEST black charcoal mask out there! Such an amazing price for the size you get! Under $25, love love love this product. It sinks in deep and pulls everything out. Great weekly treatment, spot treatment, and as needed. Origins prides themselves on quality organic products and all of there products are very affordable.
Jennifer M.
Bought this at the strong recommendation of multiple friends and haven't regretted it! It's reasonably priced and I like the simple design of the tube. It's done a great job of exfoliating my skin without overdrying, and hasn't caused any breakouts or bad reactions with my skin. I use it 2-3 times per week and love it!
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I got the sample size and so far i am obsessed with this product. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and cool feeling. I love charcoal facials i feel like they help my oily skin a lot and this product is just amazing. Really helps my breakouts and redness.
Cassidy C.
Roseville
Love this mask, it is a true purifying mask. This bad boy will strip you of oils and banish your acne (for a little while), but beware of wearing it as a traditional face mask if you are not oily /acne prone everywhere! It will dry your skin out and can cause irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin like myself. I love to use this as a spot treatment over night!
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
I received this in my stocking at Christmas (much better than a lump of coal!) and LOVE how it makes my skin feel! Refreshing (read: tingly), tightening and balancing. I try not to use it too often because it CAN dry you out (as with a lot of masks). It is a higher price point, for sure... but it's really fresh and nice.
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
while didn’t think my skin had that many blackheads or blemishes I was surprised at the amount of dead skin and yes gunk it removed even after washing my face. I highly recommend this product as it left my face feeling smooth and silky! It definitely made a believer out of me and I will continue to use it regularly!
Ellie F.
El Paso, TX
I love origins because it’s a super gentle brand in general. I got the mini mask with a bunch of other minis and I love it; it works to clear skin without drying it out. It’s a rinse off mask not a peel off in case anyone was wondering. After a couple of uses you will definitely see a clear improvement ☺️
Lily G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite product from Origins! I use the mask 3 times a week - usually during the evening once all my makeup is off. I've been using it consistently and I have noticed my face improving drastically. The only thing I dislike is sometimes it's difficult to wash off - but other than that, this is my go-to product!
Kenady C.
Merrillville, IN
i just love love love this product . growing up my parents would use it all the time and i got to try it for myself at a kiosk in the mall. it does amazing wonders for my skin and seeing that i have combination skin it works very well for both oily and dry skin. highly recommended product for anyone that is a skin junkie like me or for anyone trying to fix any facial problems.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my first ever charcoal mask. I loved doing it! I loved the feeling of washing it off and my skin just feeling so soft and new!! This is a quick mask, did not take long to do. So if your in a pinch this works great! It doesn't have a nasty smell and it's not a heavy mask either! I love it! I received this to try in my voxbox
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.