BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I got the sample size and so far i am obsessed with this product. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and cool feeling. I love charcoal facials i feel like they help my oily skin a lot and this product is just amazing. Really helps my breakouts and redness.
Erika B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I used this mask in the little sample sizes that you can buy at sephora for $4. i got about 3 uses out of the pan, using a brush to apply. I loved what it did to my skin, although i would prefer different packaging as this isn't very sanitary.
Danielle B.
I received this as part of an Origins Voxbox from Influenster and it was one of my favorite products. It uses activated charcoal and you can literally feel it working as it heats up on your face. Gentle on my sensitive skin and left me feeling fresh and clean.
Lindsay W.
Clermont, FL
I was skeptical of this charcoal mask at first as I didn't think it would make a huge difference. I have combination skin so products usually leave my skin either oily or dry. This mask left my skin baby soft with a lot of retained moisture. It also cleared up a lot of problem areas I had. I would totally recommend this mask.
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
I did like this mask to an extent. It dried my skin out a little. I was watching a youtuber and she recommended it. I went out and purchased it and it just didn't work for my skin unlike someone else's. Everyone has different skin types and just because something didn't work for my doesn't mean it won't work for someone else.
Cassidy C.
Roseville
Love this mask, it is a true purifying mask. This bad boy will strip you of oils and banish your acne (for a little while), but beware of wearing it as a traditional face mask if you are not oily /acne prone everywhere! It will dry your skin out and can cause irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin like myself. I love to use this as a spot treatment over night!
Flor S.
I have this and I like it. However I have tried other charcoal masks or mud masks that I like better, like the Aztec secret or glam glow I don't know how much this is because I bought this In a set but I would say I've had better.
Emily G.
Saint Johns, MI
After quitting birth control several months ago, my skin freaked out.  This mask was perfect for my skin though! It has helped so much to keep the blemishes at bay while also making my skin feel hydrated when I take the mask off.  I love this because most "correcting" masks make my skin feel tight and dry after use.
Jennifer M.
Bought this at the strong recommendation of multiple friends and haven't regretted it! It's reasonably priced and I like the simple design of the tube. It's done a great job of exfoliating my skin without overdrying, and hasn't caused any breakouts or bad reactions with my skin. I use it 2-3 times per week and love it!
Melissa A.
I received a smaller version of this when I gave my phone number for text alerts in the origins store. It works nicely to remove excess oil and feels like it's tightening pores. It also goes a long way because you only need to use a small amount each time. I only gave 4 stars because it did settle into large pores making it difficult to take off and it's black so it's super messy.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.