BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristy G.
Great product, makes skin feel fresh and tingly clean. Price is affordable and a little will go a long way.  I recommend a great deep moisturizer after this product as your face can feel dry and tight after, so definitely follow instructions and test a small patch before using entirely or ask for a sample from the store first.
Erika B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I used this mask in the little sample sizes that you can buy at sephora for $4. i got about 3 uses out of the pan, using a brush to apply. I loved what it did to my skin, although i would prefer different packaging as this isn't very sanitary.
Emily G.
Saint Johns, MI
After quitting birth control several months ago, my skin freaked out.  This mask was perfect for my skin though! It has helped so much to keep the blemishes at bay while also making my skin feel hydrated when I take the mask off.  I love this because most "correcting" masks make my skin feel tight and dry after use.
Katie L.
Orlando, FL
This is a very good product. I get a lot of blackheads/excess sebum in my T-zone and this does a good job with keeping them in check. I recall putting it on my face one night over a zit that was forming and having it come to a head by the next morning. It definitely seems to be good at drawing impurities out/to the forefront.
Melissa A.
I received a smaller version of this when I gave my phone number for text alerts in the origins store. It works nicely to remove excess oil and feels like it's tightening pores. It also goes a long way because you only need to use a small amount each time. I only gave 4 stars because it did settle into large pores making it difficult to take off and it's black so it's super messy.
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I got the sample size and so far i am obsessed with this product. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and cool feeling. I love charcoal facials i feel like they help my oily skin a lot and this product is just amazing. Really helps my breakouts and redness.
Alexa I.
I LOVE this stuff. If I have a pimple or two pop up, I put this mask on my face for 15 or so minutes before washing off and my blemishes are a lot less noticable the next day. Also, it really makes the appearance of your fine lines deminish. It does make your face tight, but this is what I want it to do so I know it's working.
Victoria T.
I live for this stuff! My face feels extremely clean after leaving it on for about 10-15 minutes. I have oily skin and it doesn't make it feel gross after. My face feels tight and I feel all the nastiness that were in my popes are gone. It's a great price, a little goes a long way and I highly suggest trying this product out!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Danielle B.
I received this as part of an Origins Voxbox from Influenster and it was one of my favorite products. It uses activated charcoal and you can literally feel it working as it heats up on your face. Gentle on my sensitive skin and left me feeling fresh and clean.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.