BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Imani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this product for about 4 months now, and I love it for refreshing my skin. It's pretty gently on my oily skin and after I use it I definitely notice an improvement. I expected it to work and clearing up any pimples, however it's not great for that. Overall, this is more of a general detox for your face and not an acne spot treatment.
Holly B.
When I first used this product it made my skin break out a little because it cleaned out my pores but when I continued to use it my skin stopped breaking out and the product was cleaning my skin and pores nicely. The product does burn for a few minutes when you apply it but overall it is a great product and I would buy it again
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I received a deluxe sample of this mask with a recent Sephora order, and having tried it once so far I love it! My skin felt so smooth and soft afterwards, and I'm definitely looking forward to using it again. When used in conjunction the cleansing powder, it made my skin so bright and smooth. Will definitely be getting full sizes.
Julie M.
I received this mask as a present and instantly wanted to try it. I really loved how it helped get rid of some blackheads around and on my nose but I found that it can be really hard to get the mask off of your entire face. I would definitely recommend only using it on small areas of your face but it's definitely still a good mask overall.
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I always wanted to try a charcoal mask and finally got in my Origins VoxBox! I have a very oily skin and this product is a miracle in disguise! Absolutely love it! Makes my skin so soft and supple!! All the oiliness is gone! I highly recommend you to try it.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I actually purchased this on a whim thinking it was another product. I figured since I bought it, I'd try it out and wow was I impressed. It was easy to use and did not take too long to dry. The only downside was I got a small tube and it cost me $20 but it worked wonders. My skin was super soft after and looked very clean.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is a decent charcoal mask that does help my face feel smoother. I bought the small size tube at Sephora when I had a gift card because I knew it would take forever to go through the larger one. This is a good product, but I would not purchase it again. Charcoal masks from the drugstore have the same end result for my skin so I would rather save money and buy a different brand.
Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
I used this mask a few times and it worked pretty well but I prefer peel off masks for clearing my poors. It is gentle on the skin and easy to use. I like that you only have to leave it on for 10 minutes because a lot of masks take up a lot more time. I like using it when my skin needs a pick me up and I am short on time.
Eduardo H.
roma
This mask does an amazing job at de-clogging your pores while minimizing the look of pores without striping your skin. Always makes my skin feel clean and smooth after every use.
Make sure you open up your pores before hand with warm water so that the mask goes deep down to take out all the daily gunk that accumulates in the skin.
Caitlin D.
Portland, OR
I love this! My first encounter with this product was after layering a million swatches of makeup on my arm after a Sephora trip. I passed a lady at the origins booth in the mall on my way out, and she offered to use this product to remove the makeup swatches. It worked amazingly and I bought the cleanser later that week. Love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.