BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Analy D.
I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my #MyPerfectWorld voxbox and I love it! Its a fresh scent incredibly relaxing mask. It made my skin feel clean, fresh, soft and glowing. I can't wait to buy the full size!! Highly recommended of course!
Stephanie S.
Purchased this at Ulta and I just started using this mask. So far I’m liking the result and my face feels refreshed afterwards. Not too bad for the price. This is actually one of my favorite mask to use and I love the size. Very convenient for travel purposes.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This mask hardly has a scent and works well. I felt it went on a little more sheer than previous masks but I just applied a little more and the coverage was perfect. The product dried fast and I definitely notice a difference in how my skin looks and feels. Doesn't feel overly drying either. Overall satisfied with this product sample.
Alicia H.
Seattle , WA
I bought this product at Sephora a while back, just to try something new, it was interesting that it was black. Now it's one of my favorite products. After I use the mask my skin feels so clean. When I have breakouts it helps move them to the surface and I get rid of them faster. Would recommend to anyone trying to detox their skin!
Alexis K.
This charcoal mask is only second best to GlamGlow. It helps "shrink" pores, removes impurities and help with oil control. I put this on about once a week after I wash my face and finish it off with a toner for really clean-feeling skin.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I must say I’m new to origins but i love their masks. This gives my skin s a burning/tingling sensation and i Can feel It cleaning my pores. It dries in a decent time but does take some scrubbing to take off. Once it’s off my skin feel so smooth. Definitely recommend.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I received a deluxe sample of this mask with a recent Sephora order, and having tried it once so far I love it! My skin felt so smooth and soft afterwards, and I'm definitely looking forward to using it again. When used in conjunction the cleansing powder, it made my skin so bright and smooth. Will definitely be getting full sizes.
Caitlin D.
Portland, OR
I love this! My first encounter with this product was after layering a million swatches of makeup on my arm after a Sephora trip. I passed a lady at the origins booth in the mall on my way out, and she offered to use this product to remove the makeup swatches. It worked amazingly and I bought the cleanser later that week. Love it!
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is a decent charcoal mask that does help my face feel smoother. I bought the small size tube at Sephora when I had a gift card because I knew it would take forever to go through the larger one. This is a good product, but I would not purchase it again. Charcoal masks from the drugstore have the same end result for my skin so I would rather save money and buy a different brand.
Holly B.
When I first used this product it made my skin break out a little because it cleaned out my pores but when I continued to use it my skin stopped breaking out and the product was cleaning my skin and pores nicely. The product does burn for a few minutes when you apply it but overall it is a great product and I would buy it again
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.