BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I tried this product out because I was interested in cleaning the pores on my nose and around my nose area, however, it gave me a complete different effect. The next morning I woke up to tiny little bumps and white heads all around the area. Perhaps this was a purging phase but I would not take that chance again. It may work for some, just not for me.
Anna K.
Richfield, MN
This is a nice mask for anyone looking to quickly get a good clean of their pores. I picked up a sample from my origins store and will repurchase it. I usually use it after using a peel off mask so that it gets far into my pores. The only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is because it doesn't clean quite as deep as I'd like and I wish it gave more of a tingling sensation when applied.
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
Loved this mask! So far his is my go-to charcoal mask! I prefer this over the glam glow and dermalogica. I like this one because it feels more luxurious and thick and also the fact that it tells you to apply it after opening your pores with a warm towel as I've never had a mask that directed me to do so and the results were amazing!
Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Clear more...
This mask works great! I tried the small package to try and got a ton is use out of it. I was able to use this 4 times (once a week for a month) and received great results. I have moderate acne and once I started using this product my acne disappeared. I ran out and I now have a few breakout popping back up. I for sure will be purchasing the large size soon!
Evora T.
The only charcoal mask that I will use. I use this product all over the face or as a spot treatment. Definitely draws inpurities out and shrinks pimples. I love how the ingredients are recognizable and more natural. You really don't have to use a ton of product to see results. I purchased a small bottle and it lasted quite a while!
Stephanie S.
Purchased this at Ulta and I just started using this mask. So far I’m liking the result and my face feels refreshed afterwards. Not too bad for the price. This is actually one of my favorite mask to use and I love the size. Very convenient for travel purposes.
Mimi R.
4.8 stars! I bought this in a travel set from Sephora and I would definitely recommend and purchase the full size. This product does not irritate my sensitive dry skin and I have had no problems with irritations or new acne showing up. I usually use this after a hot shower because it's easier for my pores to be open instead of using a hot towel.
Hillary L.
S Burlington, VT
This is one of my favorite origins products. It brings all the toxins to the surface and initially your skin may break out, but then once everything is brought to the surface your skin will be clear and soft as ever.
Brittany S.
New Castle, PA
I bought this online from Sephora because I was in love with origins zero oil cleanser and the site recommended this to me. I do like it. It's a gentle mask not harsh like some. It says you can use everyday or once a week. I was using it a couple times a week then just went down to couple times a month. I would recommend this product.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I really liked this mask! You can feel your pokes tightening as it dried. I got it in a sample set from Sephora and found my love for Origins products! It is gentle on the skin as I do have sensitive skin. I didn’t have any breakouts or reactions after using. It helped with clearing my acne which I have been struggling with for years.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.