BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Magda H.
Cedar Park, TX
As my skin is dry I only use this mask in a targeted way when I want to combat breakouts or when my t-zone feels a bit congested. It can be a bit drying, but not uncomfortably so and nothing that a good serum or moisturizer won't fix. The mask is great for aiding with the healing process of zits and getting rid of blackeads from your nose.
k v.
Los Angeles, CA
At first, it cleared up my skin so well. i was honestly so impressed. i stopped using it for a little due to the way it dried out my skin. However, i do use it atleast once a week (usually on weekends) because it cleanses my skin so well. It makes your face feel soft and smooth afterwards, but may cause your skin to get dry and flaky if you don't moisturize afterwards. It has a weird smell to it, almost like paint? Overall, I would recommend for stubborn breakouts.
Melissa B.
Philadelphia , PA
Not a miracle working mask but over time I've seen an improvement in my blackheads with regular use. Not a fan of the tube it comes in, I'm more of a tub mask girl but I get that this is supposed to harbor less bacteria. It's a pretty affordable alternative to the glam glow clearing treatment, but the way I see it: you get what you pay for.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
I absolutely love this product! I bought this a couple months ago and it has done wonders to my skin. My skin has felt so much cleaner and noticed that my pores are not as big as it was before. It gets the job done and leaves you with a fresh face.
Elizabeth O.
I absolutely love this mask. I got a sample from sephora and ended up buying the full sized version. It is gentle on your skin and not super drying. It was pretty effective. A little expensive in price, but it is worth it. You dont need to clump it on your face for it to work. I also use it as spot treatments as well, on my nose and chin.
Dominique H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best charcoal mask that I have tried and I got it at Dillards. It's easy to apply, simple yet beautiful packaging, and it leaves your skin noticeably better after use. I have combination skin and I've had no problems with this mask at all.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought this great mask from Macy's!! When you first use it it is kinda weird.. the black clay kinda sticks on your fingers but overall the mask is great!! I use the origins spray primer under all my masks so it it helps my masks go on smoother.. I would definitely recommend trying it out!! Works great and doesn't have any funny smells!!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received a sample of this product in the origins voxbox for testing purposes, I really like this mask, I think it's way better than the other charcoal masks because this one doesn't red to be peeled off you just wash it off after it dries.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Origins is my number one brand for skin products. I always struggle with the pores on my nose, nose strips never seem to work. I tried this product and it not only cleared my skin up but I also noticed my pores looked a lot smaller and cleaner. Their products may be a little more pricey than some but if you can afford them they are definitely worth it, every one I have tried has done what it’s said to
Danika D.
This face mask is so great. I use it twice a week to help control my oily skin. The charcoal in the mask is what really helps with my oily skin without drying my skin out. The mask makes my face feel so incredible soft. You also can't beat the price of this mask! One thing is mask didn't help my skin with was stopping or preventing acne.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.