BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mask!! My face feels smooth and soft after I use this. My face is brighter and I can feel the difference when I use this. I use it once a week and I highly recommend this for anyone with oily skin with more clustered problem areas
ALexis C.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love it. My new found friend. My skin is stubborn, forehead dry, nose and cheeks oily and my chin normal. Which results in acne and black heads. After I tried it my pores felt more clean and refeshed. Noticing less blackheads. I'm sticking with the charcoal mask.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
This mask will give you clear skin, and get rid of those blemishes and impurities. I love to use this mask and the rose mask l, and rotate them during the week. Leaves my face smooth, and reduces the redness of any current acne and prevents my oily skin from creating new problems. I also spot treat blemishes that always disappear after use.
Raima S.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is a great price for a lot of product. I’m kind of iffy with charcoal masks because I find them to be crying but I did notice it helped my oily t-zone. I don’t see a huge difference in my impurities but I only used it 3 times. I like that it’s easy to rinse off and not super flakey like other charcoal masks. Best for oily skin.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
The is my first step of my skin care routine. Since i have sensitive skin, im always afraid some masks are going to be too harsh on my skin. This really polished and smoothed out my skin without drying it out. I like to mix this is my other cleansers when i need a little more exfoliation. I received this from influenster in a voxbox.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
I've used this product multiple times and each time I use it I more and more can't find what I like about it. It's not that I hate this product but more as it didn't give me much results. Everyone has different skin and some products that work for me might not work for anyone else. I can see how this mask could work for many people though.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
I love this stuff! It makes me feels like I'm really cleansing my face & getting everything out. It's pretty easy to get off & my skins always feels so soft afterwards. Too bad that they're environmentally friendly, but aren't cruelty free.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Absolutely love and can't get enough of this mask . Its perfect for everyday or when you wanna break up your facial regimen and use every other day or week . Love the packaging . Love the consistency of the face mask . LOVE THE BRAND . Origin is one of my complete favorites for skin care . Literally one of the best face masks on the market .
Brittany M.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: Clear more...
I would highly recommend this mask for someone who would like a little more than medium quality/priced product. This full size tube lasts forever!! Works great for a weekly regiment, easy on the skin, cleans pores great, and leaves skin feeling so refreshed.
Melissa B.
Philadelphia , PA
Not a miracle working mask but over time I've seen an improvement in my blackheads with regular use. Not a fan of the tube it comes in, I'm more of a tub mask girl but I get that this is supposed to harbor less bacteria. It's a pretty affordable alternative to the glam glow clearing treatment, but the way I see it: you get what you pay for.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.