BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Shannon M.
Kansas City
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This is one of my absolute favorite masks! This mask clears my pores like no other. It does not dry my skin out or make it feel tight. I love that it does not dry down, but stays a clay-like texture. If you struggle with pores and blackheads, I definitely recommend this mask.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I wanted to love it since I am on a charcoal kick! It was just OK. It went on great and did leave my skin feeling soft, but not necessarily like my skin was any cleaner. Some areas were stinging but not in a good way. I can't pinpoint what made me want to return it, but I felt like for the price point, it could have been better.
Natasha G.
nyc
Review for: Other more...
This mask is my holy grail, absolute everything when it comes to masking. I have combination skin that is easily prone to breakouts while dry in the winter months. I have stuck with this product for years and it is one of the only masks I truly swear by. It is not too harsh on the face while also delivering instant results.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I would compare this mask to the GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment. While you can totally see all of the gross stuff it removes from your pores, I just didn’t find is as effective as GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment. That being said this mask is way more gentle on your skin than the glamglow mask. The Glamglow mask turns my skin red, but really extracts everything from my pores. The origins mask does a decent job of extraction oil and impurities from your pores but doesn’t get everything. But it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and doesn’t make me look like a lobster.
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
This mask detoxifies my face so well wow. It definitely met all my expectations. I was a little hesitant since I have drier skin but it still made my skin look and feel wonderful. Don’t leave this on for too long tho it might make ur skin burn a little. Do recommend though!
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill, TN
The charcoal
Mask was decent. Not my favorite due to its consistency. It was a bit too runny. The price was high in comparison to the quality. I purchased this at Macy’s. Needs to be thicker so that it is easily applied and remains in place, on your face, versus running.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Received this mask in my Sephora Play box. I have never really used wash off masks before so this is new to me. I try to use this once a week, usually mid-week to clean pores good after wearing a full face everyday. It goes on easily and I paint my entire face with it, and it dries pretty quick- about 3 minutes or so, then rinse it off and my skin feels nice and clean! I don’t really have large pores or a blackhead problem, so I don’t notice that much of a difference when using this. However using this makes me feel like I’m doing something healthy for my face and I enjoy it!
A T.
This mask has always been one of the best. It’s one of the only ones I’ve repurchased over and over. It’s good for oily combination, and dry skin. It help with texture and imperfections. I don’t notice a huge difference in my pores but I think as you get older that’s normal. The texture is very creamy and it smells okay, for the price this is one of the best masks out there.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
As a biochemist, I believe in the power of charcoal. This mask is so clarifying and one of my favorites. I don’t have any problems with my skin and I like to use this when I need a little pick-me-up. Those with dry skin may find it a little strong, but it works well for me.
Karen S.
I have heard such great things about activated charcoal masks and how they help clear up your pores, and this mask did not disappoint. I don’t have large pores to begin with, but they were becoming more noticeable to me. I have only used this mask once and already can see a difference. I’d definitely recommend this one, especiallg if you have sensitive skin like I do.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.