BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Victoria N.
Madison
The Origins Clear Improvement mask tackles my stubborn acne and blackheads without leaving my skin feeling stripped and irritated. I use this product once a week to really deep clean my pores and refresh my skin. I see instant results after washing it off and I love that it doesn't smell harsh or chemically. Will be repurchasing once I'm out.
Mary Claire G.
Mobile
This is a great mask for really clearing out your pores. I saw great reviews for this Origins product and decided to try it out, and I was not disappointed. You can truly see a difference in your skin’s appearance after using this mask. My skin is brighter, clearer, with less breakouts. The bottle lasts a while, so definitely worth every penny.
Amy  T.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Clear more...
It was a gift from a friend's friend and I was kinda hoping it would work. Unfortunately, while it did work to some degree, it still leaves me disappointed. The mask is sorta difficult to apply and it takes a few uses consecutively to show some sort of improvement. I never hold back on skin care products so as a experienced mask user, I couldn't help but compare it to other brands that is more effective and show long-term improvement. Still, I would say this is skipable.
Sally J.
Spring, TX
I have used few beauty products that has charcoal as one of the component , but this mask gave a serious reaction . After I washed off the mask , I could feel bumps and next day I had a breakout on chin , with rashes all over my face. I normally do not get any reactions but this was severe for me. Its a week and my skin hasnt yet recovered from this.
Jasmine E.
I received this as a free sample from influenster, but the opinions are my own.  I was very excited to try this as I have acne prone/combo skin.  I didn't break out after using it and my face felt clean and a little tighter after using it.  I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, though, as I still have some acne that hasn't cleared up.
Erica A.
Denver, CO
Definitely the best charcoal mask I have used for the price point. I have struggled finding a charcoal mask that works well and is affordable, this one satisfies both of those requirements. I have combination skin that becomes problematic when I am under stress, adding this mask to my weekly routine cleared up my breakouts without drying me out.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
I tried this product at Sephora during a facial event for Mother's Day . It left my skin feeling great it was gentle and I was satisfied with the product but it was a bit pricey for me. I ended up going for another origins product from the facial . If I could afford all products from the facial I would have purchased all of them , because they all worked great !
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
This was my first ever charcoal mask experience. I enjoyed it because I can wash it off instead of peeling it off. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after several uses. I broke out though the first 2-3 times I used it. After asking friends, I realized it was apparently normal. I kept on and am glad I did! Would definitely recommend!
Angela D.
Claremont, CA
This is one of my favorite charcoal masks. The first time I used this my pores felt so clean and it just keeps getting better. My pores are more refined and tight. I would most definitely recommend this product and I would buy this over and over again. It's one of my holy grail products.
Jessica S.
Eden Prairie
Origins Clear Improvement face mask was about what I expected it would be. The mask dries very hard almost to the point where you can not move your face. After removing, the pores on my nose seemed more clear but I did not notice any results elsewhere. You will definitely need to moisturize after using this mask as it leaves your skin very dry!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.