BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Victoria C.
I used this on my india trip because my pores and skin needed some TLC! I had heard great things about it so was very excited. It was a gentle and cool mask to put on my skin and very easy to put on. It didn't make a mess like other masks. I let it dry and then washed it off, but I didn't see any difference of experience compared to a similar mask that Freeman has. At the price point, I think I'll stick to the dupe.
Darlie T.
Lauderhill , FL
This is one of my favorite charcoal mask, I use this 3 times a week. Could be a little cheaper but im not complaining, totally worth it. An ulta associate recommended this to me a year ago and I've been Hooked every since. It leaves my face really soft and smooth. I don't really see a major difference in my Pores but i love the way it leaves my skin :)
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a good charcoal mask! My face always feels so clean after I use it! It feels a little pricy when you but it, but I’ve had mine for a hot minute and haven’t had to repurchase it, so I would say it’s totally worth the $26. If you’re looking for a good charcoal mask and you’re not ready to commit, try a sample at Sephora, you won’t regret it!
Samantha R.
Dublin, OH
Love this mask! It will get super tight on your face and you won't be able to talk easily, but it works wonders. I bought this at Macy's and a little dab goes a long way. So it's a great value! It's easy to wash off with warm water and gentle on your skin. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and soft after your use for a few days. Highly recommend!
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Bit of skin background (so you understand what I expect from products and why): I have combination skin with a really oily t-zone and normal everywhere else. When I use this, I focus it on my t-zone and chin because that's where I break out. I use it about twice a week for a sorta detoxing effect and use sheet masks 2-3 times a week to help prevent the need for a detox.
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
A lot of people said this product pulled out black heads and whiteheads on their skin but it didn't do any of that for me. It did seem to make larger breakouts smaller though if I used the product religiously. Definitely be aware of how long you're keeping the product on your face because it can make your skin super dry if you leave it on for too long.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use this mask only as a spot treatment. All over the face, This mask makes me look dry and causes my skin to feel stripped. But as a spot treatment, it draws out impurities and imperfections in the skin so well, that the appearance of acne and spots can be visibly reduced after just one time using it. I truly love the way that it smells too!
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
Let me start off by saying that I can't love this more than I already do ! It has really helped my skin throughout my tough journey of acne , it's helped me so much I can't even explain. I definitely recommend you guys and gals to try this , it's bomb.com !!
Prisci C.
I originally tried out this mask with the Origins Vox Box, but after enjoying it I ended up purchasing the full size in store. It really helps clearing the blackheads and sebaceous filaments on my nose and chin. I took one star off because it can be irritating and drying if used too frequently. I use mine once a week at most, sometimes alternating with another clay mask I have.
Britany J.
Albuquerque , NM
I purchased this from sephora back in 2012. I instantly fell IN LOVE! It makes your skin look and feel refreshed and renewed! Its gentle on your skin, very effective especially with poor minimizing and pore cleansing. And it lasts FOREVER! I used once every 1-2 weeks and it lasts 1-2 years! I have already bought a second one and it is always my go to!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.