BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
Let me start off by saying that I can't love this more than I already do ! It has really helped my skin throughout my tough journey of acne , it's helped me so much I can't even explain. I definitely recommend you guys and gals to try this , it's bomb.com !!
Makayla P.
Mountain View , AR
This is one of my favorite masks of all time. I love to use it when my skin is looking a little congested and dull. I have pretty dry skin, and I'm always hesitant to dry new masks, but this one works great without drying out my skin. I usually use this mask once or twice every week. My skin always looks and feels so much better after using this.
Kate R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I had hear wonderful things about this product, but I was underwhelmed by it.  My skin felt smooth and clean after using it, but I did not find that it cleared up my acne.  I would not buy it again, but it may work for people that have a different skin type than me (My skin is combination and I tend to have breakouts along my jawline)
Britany J.
Albuquerque , NM
I purchased this from sephora back in 2012. I instantly fell IN LOVE! It makes your skin look and feel refreshed and renewed! Its gentle on your skin, very effective especially with poor minimizing and pore cleansing. And it lasts FOREVER! I used once every 1-2 weeks and it lasts 1-2 years! I have already bought a second one and it is always my go to!
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Bit of skin background (so you understand what I expect from products and why): I have combination skin with a really oily t-zone and normal everywhere else. When I use this, I focus it on my t-zone and chin because that's where I break out. I use it about twice a week for a sorta detoxing effect and use sheet masks 2-3 times a week to help prevent the need for a detox.
Darlie T.
Lauderhill , FL
This is one of my favorite charcoal mask, I use this 3 times a week. Could be a little cheaper but im not complaining, totally worth it. An ulta associate recommended this to me a year ago and I've been Hooked every since. It leaves my face really soft and smooth. I don't really see a major difference in my Pores but i love the way it leaves my skin :)
Prisci C.
I originally tried out this mask with the Origins Vox Box, but after enjoying it I ended up purchasing the full size in store. It really helps clearing the blackheads and sebaceous filaments on my nose and chin. I took one star off because it can be irritating and drying if used too frequently. I use mine once a week at most, sometimes alternating with another clay mask I have.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a good charcoal mask! My face always feels so clean after I use it! It feels a little pricy when you but it, but I’ve had mine for a hot minute and haven’t had to repurchase it, so I would say it’s totally worth the $26. If you’re looking for a good charcoal mask and you’re not ready to commit, try a sample at Sephora, you won’t regret it!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use this mask only as a spot treatment. All over the face, This mask makes me look dry and causes my skin to feel stripped. But as a spot treatment, it draws out impurities and imperfections in the skin so well, that the appearance of acne and spots can be visibly reduced after just one time using it. I truly love the way that it smells too!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
This is my go to mask when I am breaking out. It does such a good job of drying and pulling out all the impurities without your skin feeling too tight or like it’s lacking moisture. Have repurchased and will continue to use. I typically use once a week just to help keep pores clean, more if I am breaking out. Can’t say enough good things about this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.