BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Activated charcoal is all the rage these days and after watching my favorite beauty gurus rip their pores out with peel of charcoal masks I was desperately searching for something with the same active ingredient but without the painful peel. Enter, Origins! This mask is so soothing and leaves my skin just as bright and glowing as those painful peel off masks!
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
Honestly I have always had issues with my skin, since I was a kid. Therefore, I never could find ANY BRAND that could help me with my skin without damaging it. So, my doctor recommend me Origins and since that day I haven't bought anything else. It's so good for your skin, doesn't give you any reactions and most of their products are natural! Isn't that great?
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to charcoal mask whenever I have blemishes. I use it as a spot treatment mostly, because it can be drying, but it's also great for an all over mask during a skin emergency. I love how it draws out the blemish. I usually no longer have a zit the next day after using this. I always follow with a hydrating moisturizer to combat the drying efforts!
Tessa E.
This product has a neutral scent, goes on smoothly, and dries quickly. It's very gentle on the skin and removes with warm water and a wash cloth, instantly making your skin smooth, after a couple weeks of use you can definitely see a difference in white and black heads, although if you're looking for something less gradual, I would recommend pore strips
kiki c.
My favorite mask!!!! My favorite mask for 4 years. I get super oily skin in warm weather. Then extremely dry and peeling skin in the winter. Plus eczema. This masks helps my skin when it's oily and when it's dry. I mainly use it when I have super oily skin though because it cleans out my pores and gets all the excessive oil so I have less breakouts.
Katie U.
Lumberton , TX
This product is definitely worth the price! I love the cool, relaxing feel of the mask and the tingling sensation l, which makes me feel it is actually working! When I use this mask, the redness in my face reduces and my face is much softer and moisturized. I leave the mask on for about 30 minutes and my face feels so clean afterwards! I love this mask!
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Charcoal brings acne TO THE SURFACE therefore, I highly suggest NOT using this mask before any big event. I typically use this mask once every two weeks. If I know I'm going on a fancy date with my boyfriend, attending a wedding, etc I will avoid using it until after because your acne gets worse before it gets better. You will start to see results soon!
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
I bought this product as a little gift for me a bit ago. I first used it at my friends house and I saw immediate results. So I decided to go ahead and buy it for myself it was very effective and got my pimples to come up to head so that they would go away a lot quicker. Also it's dries super quick and I can also use it as a nightly cleanser every two days.
Lear31802 Irene L.
I liked it a lot. Its texture is super smooth and easy to apply. The smell is quite strong and definitely mineral. The times I have used it felt like a combination of burning / itching and immediately after washing I notice the skin with some redness but after a while it is passed. The skin is very soft, smooth and you can see a deep cleaning, almost spa.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
This is a decent charcoal mask - fast drying, easy to wash off. My skin feels very clean and smooth after use. My only issue is that it feels like it's burning on my sensitive skin. I haven't seen any other reactions so I keep using it, but try to do it once a week or every other week.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.