BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Received a sample of this product in an Influenster box and can say that i like the product. At first it feels a little weird because it feels super tight on the skin, kinda like a peel off mask but its not. I applied it for 15 min and then rinsed with warm water. My skin looked much clearer and fresh! I will try it a couple more times how they recommend and watch for improvement. I also have oily skin and it worked fine with me 👍
Ashlynne K.
This mask is amazing. It works SO well. When my skin is acting up or I feel like I’m about to breakout, I use this and my pores are instantly cleaned and refreshed. I like to use this before I use any other type of mask if I’m planning on doing a couple here and there. This pulls out all the bacteria and allows your skin a clean surface for your other masks.
Taylor B.
Fairfax, VA
Definitely one of my favorite charcoal masks. I don't usually use it all over my face- just on my T zone. It dries up and you can almost feel dirt being drawn out of your pores while its drying on your face. Has a pretty long lasting effect. I would recommend using it right after you shower so your pores are all opened up and the dirt can really be drawn out.
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
Honestly I have always had issues with my skin, since I was a kid. Therefore, I never could find ANY BRAND that could help me with my skin without damaging it. So, my doctor recommend me Origins and since that day I haven't bought anything else. It's so good for your skin, doesn't give you any reactions and most of their products are natural! Isn't that great?
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
This is the first Active charcoal mask that gives me that...cooling feeling and not a burning feeling. I have sensitive skin so I was unsure about this, but when I got it in my first VoxBox I knew i needed to try it - and I was right. It gives me that cool refreshing feeling on my face, doesn't have a powerful smell, and just leaves my skin feeling wonderful.
Sarah F.
Boston
I love charcoal face masks especially with more oily skin. For me, I find it helps lower the oil levels but also deep cleans out my pores. I wear a full face of make up almost daily and I like to incorporate a charcoal mask to really clean out my pores and start fresh and it doesn’t leave my skin super dry like other charcoal masks I’ve used. Highly recommend.
Ella R.
St. Louis
This has been a staple in my collection for the past couple of years. I got it as a free gift one year during the holidays and have continued to repurchase it. It's my go to charcoal mask. It's reasonable priced, draws out acne and leaves skin soft. It is the best on the market? No, but it's a great mask if you're not looking to blow a ton of money on a mask.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
I love this mask. The charcoal does wonders at drawing stuff out of impurities and clogged pores. My skin is super smooth afterwards and it has drastically improved my skin. Rinse your skin with warm water to open your pores before you put it on. It does seem to draw moisture out as well so I would recommend moisturizing with Argan or Marula oil afterwards.
Sam B.
Marlborough
Personally I am a big fan of charcoal masks and scrubs as is, but this one is one of my favourites. It was so gentle on my skin and left it feeling smooth and refreshed after my first use. Before trying this I would normally stick to a variety of lush masks and face washes but this has earned a permanent spot in my vanity! I would 100% recommend. As a side note I have combo skin that's usually free from blemishes.
Britnee Y.
Dunwoody
This mask is amazing. Clears up skin, evens complexion. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. The only downside is it will stain a light colored washcloth, but that's no big deal to me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.