BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Paulette L.
Sabana Grande
I bought the smaller size because I wasn't sure it would work for me but it's actually really good. Cleans my pores and doesn't irritate my skin. Good for the price. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Mikaela🌻🐘 L.
I was in Macy's one day looking at some skincare when I came across origins and I have heard great reviews about them and about his specific product. I have oily and sensitive skin with large pores. I asked the lady what would be a great mad and she recommended this one to me and I have loved it since. I have purchased 3 of them since getting it recommend to me.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this mask! I use it at least once a week. It leaves my skin feeling super soft & smooth. It definitely helps clears my pores but doesn't completely minimize them, which I'm ok with. It's not harsh on your skin so it'll be great for people with sensitive skin. The price is great for how much comes in the bottle. I've already gone through 2 of these.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love Origins skincare and I have several masks. However this one did absolutely nothing for my skin and it left it feeling a little dry. I love the brand so not love this mask. But Origins has good skincare at affordable prices so check out other things in the line!
Jerica R.
Lincoln , NE
Worlds #1 mask and there is a reason. The active charcoal in this pulls out all toxins and impurities, use it 2x weekly and you will see a reduction in Black heads too. I got mine at the Origins counter in Dillard’s way back in the day but now Sephora and Ulta carry this product so you can get your reward points as well. This product is also amazing for the price point.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
This product does the job when it comes to clearing pores. I have purchased this at Sephora and also received through influenster. It's a great mask for those nights when you feel your pores clogged and really healing remove impurities but would recommend cleaning deeper with an acne popping tool if you have a heavily black head filled/ clogged pores on the nose.
Cassidy W.
This mask is great for getting an impact! I generally use it at night and my skin looks a lot more clear the following day when I wake up. I think that it is a decent bang for its buck seeing as you don't need to apply it very thick to get good results, therefore it lasts a while. The only complaint I have about this product is that it dries out my skin a lot so I generally need to follow it with a pretty heavy moisturizer.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I purchased a travel size of the Active Charcoal Mask from Sephora so I could easily throw it in my bag for girls night at a friends house. It is one of my go to masks that leaves my face feeling fresh and new. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this mask for over a year now. This was part of my project perfect skin pre-wedding. It is quite pricey for me, but i get to have a lot of use out of it. It is also part of my after flight skin care routine. It feels so good to my skin. You can literally feel it pulling out all the junk from your pores. Would def use it again and repurchase. :)
Lauren K.
This is a great mask for refreshing and cleansing the skin! I don't find this mask to COMPLETELY clear my skin but I think it's a good mid-week pick me up for your skin. Although I do not have sensitive or acne prone skin I think this product would work well for those of you who do! Keep in mind this product isn't a life changer, but it's still pretty good!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.