BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love a good mask, and this is definitely one of the best I've ever used.  First, I have very sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. I bought this to use on days when my skin feels and looks congested.  I apply a medium-thick layer to my whole face, let it dry completely, and then wash it off.  My skin and pores look so clean, less congested, and much brighter! It really helps the blackheads on my nose and reduces the size of any pimples that I have.  I would highly recommend this mask, especially if you have problematic skin like myself.
Ali C.
Amherst, MA
Love this mask! Clogged pores are my #1 skin concern and you can really see and feel this mask taking care of that.  It dries tight on the skin but you can actually see it sucking at those clogged pores.  Feels warm and tingly.  When I use it 1-2x per week I see a major improvement in size and appearance of my pores.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I have oily acne-prone skin. I left the mud mask on for approximately nine minutes and had hardened completely. Taking it off took time, but it was worth it! My pores were deeply cleaned and tightened. My acne has decreased because of this product. I would recommend to anyone with acne or oily skin.

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
Meaghan S.
Midlothian, VA
This mask definitely clears my pores and makes my skin feel very clean. I use it once a week and I can really tell a difference in my skin after I use it. I have dry sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin or dry it out. I highly recommend this mask to clear your pores!
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
In my daily skin care routine! The absolute best pore minimizer I’ve ever used. Hands down. It’s unreal how good this origins clear improvement active charcoal mask works. You can notice a size difference in your pores right after you use it. It’s insanely good. 10/10 recommend!!
Kala R.
Smyrna, GA
This is my current go to acne treatment mask. It does start to itch on my face if I leave it on for too long, but the instructions don’t suggest you to leave it on long. Definitely helps my skin feel cleaner and minimizes my spots with regular use. I use this about 3 times a week.
Tiffany R.
Escondido, CA
I love using this mask for multi masking. It is great at pulling out all the gunk from my larger poors and makes my skin feel like it can breath again. I got this in a subscription box but plan to buy the full size. I recommend this for those looking for a good poor clearing mask.
Leah M.
Southwick
Review for: Other more...
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores really shrunk my pores! I love using active charcoal products and this mask does a great job of clearing up skin. Gentle enough not to dry out skin and improved texture. Definitely plan on buying again!
Cassidy P.
Van Nuys, CA
This mask truly left my skin feeling so fresh and clean!! i would 100% use it again!! You put it on and it gets kind of tight but then you wash it off and it makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I loved learning that they are the first line to come out with the charcoal mask!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
My FAVORITE face mask. I use it twice a week, on my t zone. I received a travel sized product in my Sephora play box. It smells wonderful. It applies easy, just wet your face and apply to wet areas, in thin layers. Dries very fast and high End your face... I feel it working!! As it dries, I can literally see it cleaning my pores out!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.