BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Remy G.
Arlington, VA
I love this product. For the price point, it is surprisingly effective. I use it once a week and it leaves my face feeling the softest that it ever is. I do wash it off with my MIA by clarisonic but it loosens the impurities in my skin better than anything else I have used. A little bit goes a long way and the packaging is well branded and visually appealing. Love the simple aesthetic of the brand and how healthy it makes me feel using it.
Nicole D.
Atkinson, NH
There is nothing like a good charcoal mask to clear up your skin and tighten your pores. Whenever my skin could use a nice detox this is my go-to mask. I got it in a holiday variety pack at Sephora, and it works great with the Origins Maskimizer Skin-optimizing mask primer that came with it! Did not irritate even my extremely sensitive skin, so I would definitely recommend.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
One of my all-time favorite masks! I've been using it for years! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it does a nice job clearing pores. It doesn't sting and it doesn't irritate my eyes while rinsing it off. I will continue to use this and the rose clay masks.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I honestly love this, the price point is great, not to spendy at all! Makes my face feel very soft. I like to use it fresh out of the shower, or after washing my face for the night, I splash it with warm water to open my pores up before I apply it.
Tina T.
The Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is such a wonderful product. I have sensitive acne-prone skin, so I was a little hesitant to try out the product, my the results were amazing. My pores shrank, it did not get rid of me but the product definitely controlled my blackheads and pores. 10/10 , I would recommend this to anybody who is struggling with pores.
Nayana S.
This face mask works better that Glam Glow in my opinion. It's very smooth (not chunky like glam glow) while still getting the job done. It's great to see how well this works after even just one use. The tube is super easy to travel with too. I apply it with a mini plastic spatula and let it dry completely. I then hop in the shower and rinse it off. Keeps my blemishes down, clears my pores, and doesn't have much of an overwhelming smell.
Kelly O.
Los angeles, CA
This is by far my favorite mask when I have a breakout. It's a miracle worker. Somehow it's not drying, but clears up pimples so fast. If I have an event, I will use this a few days in a row leading up to it to prevent any pimples and my skin will look and feel perfect by the time of the event. I have recommended this to lots of my friends looking for an acne clearing mask.
Amanda S.
Anoka, MN
I received this product free from Influenster. This mask is great!  This was my first time using this mask.  It goes on smoothly and you can feel it pulling out the impurities as it dries.  It washes off easily after it is done and my face felt amazing!  I even had my mom and daughter (12) try it and it worked great at every age point..as we all have different skin concerns.  I would definitely buy this product.
Taylor F.
This charcoal mask is to die for. Another Origin product that blows my mind and exceeds all expectations. Smells incredible and works! I like to use it after I shower so that my pores are opened and even though it doesn't harden and peel off, when I wash the product off after 15-20 minutes, my skin feels brand new. I use it every other night and I can already feel my pores shrinking and can noticeably tell a difference in my blackheads.
Nikitha R.
I am 25 years old and I have never really cared much about my skin care routine up until I noticed that my skin is not behaving as it used to. I bought this mask after reading a lot of reviews about it. I must tell you guys this works wonders on my skin. I does everything it says. I cleaned my pores so well. I use it once a week and I will continue to keep using it! Love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.