BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amanda S.
Anoka, MN
I received this product free from Influenster. This mask is great!  This was my first time using this mask.  It goes on smoothly and you can feel it pulling out the impurities as it dries.  It washes off easily after it is done and my face felt amazing!  I even had my mom and daughter (12) try it and it worked great at every age point..as we all have different skin concerns.  I would definitely buy this product.
Taylor F.
This charcoal mask is to die for. Another Origin product that blows my mind and exceeds all expectations. Smells incredible and works! I like to use it after I shower so that my pores are opened and even though it doesn't harden and peel off, when I wash the product off after 15-20 minutes, my skin feels brand new. I use it every other night and I can already feel my pores shrinking and can noticeably tell a difference in my blackheads.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Yo disfruto demasiado usar esta mascarilla porque me ayuda al cuidado de mi piel por el simple echo de eliminar un poco de grasa y me su avisa mi piel rápido con eso estoy más que encantada por la tuya que le da a mi cutis ya llevo 4 botellas desde el 2014 y no cambio por nada este producto, es mi mascarilla favorita
Savona T.
Eagan, MN
Holy grail when your skin is going crazy! I have combination skin so I am oily in the T-Zone area but I also have sensitive skin with redness. (Super annoying when trying to find products that work for me) every so often my skin just goes crazy and breaks out. I use this as well as a spot treatment on some spots and it works like majic without completely drying out my skin!
Nayana S.
This face mask works better that Glam Glow in my opinion. It's very smooth (not chunky like glam glow) while still getting the job done. It's great to see how well this works after even just one use. The tube is super easy to travel with too. I apply it with a mini plastic spatula and let it dry completely. I then hop in the shower and rinse it off. Keeps my blemishes down, clears my pores, and doesn't have much of an overwhelming smell.
Nikitha R.
I am 25 years old and I have never really cared much about my skin care routine up until I noticed that my skin is not behaving as it used to. I bought this mask after reading a lot of reviews about it. I must tell you guys this works wonders on my skin. I does everything it says. I cleaned my pores so well. I use it once a week and I will continue to keep using it! Love it!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I got one of the pods and was kind of skeptical. It has the same feeling/texture as the clinique charcoal mask, but this one actually does something. I don't know if Im just imagining things, but the blackheads on my nose were significantly reduced after just one use of this mask. I love it! and the 4$ pod can get 4-5 uses out of it probably. maybe even 6. I highly recommend!
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I got to try this cult gem curtesy by Influenster. I always wanted to try it but never got around to it until now, it's so nice!!!! You don't need to leave it past 10 minutes and it definitely takes away your dead skin cells to leave baby soft skin!!!! It didn't remove black/ white heads allllll that well but It did reduce pimple I had surfacing. Will use again!! Recommend.
Alittlebitofmakeupbyv V.
This is a deep cleansing mask, made out of charcoal, which works excellent on removing blackheads, reduce the size of pores and helps control de oil on the skin. I use this two times a week, and I have noticed a difference since I got it ( which was a month ago).
kafilat S.
I love this!! It’s definitely one of the products I end up repurchasing. I like how it makes my face feel soft after washing. However I recently noticed that it’s best to follow it up with a toner to avoid drying. It has a thick pasty consistency
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.