BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I love charcoal masks, and this is one of my favorites! It says exactly what it says it's going to do, and then more! I love the look and feel of my skin after taking this off. I try and use this once a week for maximum results. It doesn't break my skin out like a lot of other face masks do.
Emily D.
Coronado, CA
I found this mask is unique because it is charcoal.  One of the obvious differences is that instead of your face being green, it is a very dark color.  The mask itself didn't burn my eyes while using it, like some masks I've used did.  Overall, the mask felt wonderful to use.  It left my skin looking and feeling amazing.  I would definitely continue to purchase and use this product again.
Karen C.
Lafayette , IN
This has been my favorite mask of the year 2016! Not only does it keep your skin looking flawless but you can feel the mask getting deep inside your skin! I have bought this product multiple times now and have not found something better. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to have healthy looking skin again!
Bertha C.
After just ONE use, I saw the biggest improvement on my skin. It leaves the skin looking and feeling amazing. You can instantly feel it working. I didn't think much of using this mask, but it exceeded my expectations. Right after I washed it off, I saw a huge improvement.
Camila V.
Minden, NV
I really love it. It is better than the one I used before (the magnaminty from Lush) But I'm not going to buy it again because I want to try the one from clinique (I'm between the one that is the exact same thing at this or the New one that is a little bit exfoliant too).

De verdad me gusta mucho. Es mejor que la que ocupaba antes (la magnaminty de Lush) A pesar de eso no la voy a comprar denuevo porque quiero probar la versión de clinique (estoy entre la que es igual a esta o una nueva que también es un poco exfoliante).
Abigail K.
Allendale, MI
My friends know me as The Queen of Masks, I do one at least once a night/day. This mask has very nice minimalist packaging, which is per usual for Origins, and there is no clear smell to me. But this mask is just okay, did it kill some time while I drank my win and watched my shows? Yes. Would I spend 30 ish some odd dollars for it again? No. Im willing to spend more on a mask I love or that gives me BAM! results, so this is a pass in my book.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
This mask is effective for clearing out pores and blackheads. It really get deep in the skin to pull everything out. It is drying for on the skin and left my skin feeling dried out the day after use. I also like to leave small amount as a spot treatment for any breakouts.
Carol W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was truly a great moisturizer for my face a truly hydrated my face and it was something that I least expected I love the display that they had showing that's what drew me into trying it and I would suggest this to anyone that has combination skin truly feel the difference and I see the difference
Alana L.
I was lucky enough to receive the Origins Vox Box. Everything in there was great. I love this mask! the charcoal really brings out the dirt and grime from your pores. It didn't irritate my skin at all. After removal of the mask, my face felt super clean and fresh! I would recommend this product. I received a complimentary sample for testing purposes, but review is 100% my own!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love all origins products and this one is no exception. Super easy to apply you just spread the mask all over your face, avoiding your eyes, and allow it to dry for like 10ish minutes. Then you wipe it off with a wet cloth. This removes all the oiliness from my skin and I follow with the origins drink up overnight mask so my skin doesn't dry out. My skin has never looked better.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.