BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Stephanie A.
Okay so I receive this as a winner during #MyPerfectWorld #Origin# influenster Contest I tried all five products in the box I am so in love with them! This charcoal mask is amazing it really cleans out your pores and is a amazing product I would recommend everyone to buy it
Chrystal J.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite mask. I begin with clean skin, apply a warm towel to my face to open the pores, then follow with the mask for 10-15 minutes. I love that you can feel the mask tightening as you wear it, adds to the instant gratification factor. I follow with a light moisturizer before bed. The mask isn't overly harsh or irritating. I can use this product 3 times a week without issue.
N M.
Review for: Clear more...
I received this product as part of my complementary #VoxBox and have tried it a few times. I really like the feel of it on my face, however it doesn't harden like a traditional "peel-off" charcoal mask some people may think. I don't know how well it actually reduced or got rid of my pores, but it made my skin feel fresh and clean and the consistency of the charcoal cleaning mask was thick but not unappealingly stiff. I definitely look forward to using this product again and feeling clean natural and fresh!
Jen B.
I got a sample of this and thought I like a lot of other products with charcoal, I'd give this a shot. It's nice, and my skin feels good afterwards, but it just feels like the same results as my Herbivore Botanical bamboo charcoal soap bar. Which is great, but I feel like with a mask I'd like to see or feel some difference. I really like a lot of origins other products, but this was just eh for me.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Just like most origins products I love this face product. I love how it feels going on and it completely meets my expectations. The bottle works well and is aligned with the rest of the origins line. I would definitely buy this product again as well as recommend it to a friend.
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
A little goes a long way. I apply a very smooth and thin layer then just a little heaver on problem areas. Leaves skin super refreshed. Followed up with the night a mins and overnight drink mask. I would use the eye cream if I had it. I only use the mask if I’m breaking out or if it’s been a while and my skin needs it. Awesome product. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst
Sahrish B.
I love this mask it's amazing because it removes all of the daily buildup on my face and it removes shine and oil. After I use it my skin feels so soft. The active charcoal picks up dirt that are stuck in your pores. I recommend this to every girl because it really keeps your skin clean and brighter. This is around 25 dollars so it's not that expensive and you can get this from sephora where I got mine!
Alana L.
I was lucky enough to receive the Origins Vox Box. Everything in there was great. I love this mask! the charcoal really brings out the dirt and grime from your pores. It didn't irritate my skin at all. After removal of the mask, my face felt super clean and fresh! I would recommend this product. I received a complimentary sample for testing purposes, but review is 100% my own!
Emily D.
Coronado, CA
I found this mask is unique because it is charcoal.  One of the obvious differences is that instead of your face being green, it is a very dark color.  The mask itself didn't burn my eyes while using it, like some masks I've used did.  Overall, the mask felt wonderful to use.  It left my skin looking and feeling amazing.  I would definitely continue to purchase and use this product again.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
This mask is effective for clearing out pores and blackheads. It really get deep in the skin to pull everything out. It is drying for on the skin and left my skin feeling dried out the day after use. I also like to leave small amount as a spot treatment for any breakouts.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.