BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Tran T.
Keller
It’s awesome product. My spore were really big and always feel oily. My friend recommended this mask me. It’s totally life changing. My skin feels so much smooth and brighter. I noticed less large spore on my skin and less acne. I highly recommended!!!
Alexis T.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow another A+ product from Origins. This mask made my oily skin feel so matte and purified after using this. I feel like it definitely diminished the black heads on my nose without irritating my skin. I also loved how it washed off super easy! Overall great mask!

*I received his product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ
The Origins Clear Improvement face mask kept my skin clean and clear of breakouts while using it.  I like charcoal cleansers because they help draw out pollutants and environmental impurities from the skin.  I left mine on for about 20 minutes while showering and I could feel a difference when I washed it off.  My skin felt so clean and soft! I liked this product but I don't think I'd use it everyday.
Catie K.
This is a good charcoal clay mask in that it felt like it was working....?? But it took soo many squeezes out of the bottle to actually cover my face. Felt like I had to use half the bottle for one use. All the other clay masks I've used have been in a pot so you can easily take out enough product, and I wish this had been packaged as such. Then maybe I wouldn't be so frustrated just trying to apply it!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this product for years! It is very cool and soothing when you first put it on and when you wash it off, it leaves your skin feeling revitalized, tight, and smooth. It is worth the money because you get a lot! A little bit goes a long way. If I were to be nit picky, I'd say it's a little bit annoying to wash off because it can get a bit slimy feeling. Other than that, I absolutely love it.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
I loooooooove this mask. I don't think it could be any easier to use. I felt a difference in my skin immediately after the first time I used it. I knew it was drawing out impurities too because I got a few tiny pimples that popped up, nothing awful like a huge breakout. Seriously awesome mask and worth the money, but it would only be like a weekly thing for me or even every two weeks because my skin isn't that bad it just sees heavy makeup action.  Origins Origins Super Stars   Origins
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff. The first time I used it I wasn't the biggest fan (I don't think I used it correctly). I tried again and it did wonders to my skin. I love to use it after my hike on the weekends. It gets all the dirt out and basically wipes my face clean. My face is so soft. My skin is sensitive but this skin didn't dry it out at all. I've used other charcoal masks like this that left dry patches, this one was great.
Kate D.
Gambrills, MD
Okay I seriously love Origins masks, they're of very high quality. I wanted to try the charcoal mask trend and picked this up while checking out at Sephora. The small sample size was PERFECT and I even had a good amount left over. My skin is already in a pretty good state so I can't say there was a huge improvement but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry it out and overall felt very luxurious.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
It's hard to really know how much difference a mask is making in your skin. But I love the concept of this and do believe that it helps. It's nice to know/see when the mask is dry and ready to be removed. It does take a little extra effort to remove but I feel like any that dry in this fashion, will! Just make sure not to use too thick of a layer, takes longer to dry and it is just more product to remove.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This charcoal mask is VERY effective for spot treatment or using when you are breaking out. I normally like to use masks that hydrate my skin or make it feel balanced, but I will use this when I want to destroy a breakout. This has myrtle water in it that is naturally antibacterial so that helps with acne as well. I think this is a great mask that isn't too harsh and drying but still does the job.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.