BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kathryn M.
I first purchased this face mask as a less expensive alternative to the Glam Glow mud mask. The mask is not super harsh, but on my sensitive skin I like to space out uses to avoid drying my skin out. For the price, you get a lot of product and this has lasted me quite a while so far. I didn't see immediate changes to my skin upon using, but over time I do notice my skin seems overall softer and clearer.
Catie K.
This is a good charcoal clay mask in that it felt like it was working....?? But it took soo many squeezes out of the bottle to actually cover my face. Felt like I had to use half the bottle for one use. All the other clay masks I've used have been in a pot so you can easily take out enough product, and I wish this had been packaged as such. Then maybe I wouldn't be so frustrated just trying to apply it!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
If you are into charcoal masks, this is going to be your new favorite. Goes on black and dries to a dark grey. Small dots of oil and sebum will appear on the t zone as it dries. It seriously reminds me of the glamglow mask for a fraction of the cost! Just be sure and moisturize really well after all masks. I suggest a serum or facial oil to help prime the skin for the rest of your skincare routine.
Kate D.
Gambrills, MD
Okay I seriously love Origins masks, they're of very high quality. I wanted to try the charcoal mask trend and picked this up while checking out at Sephora. The small sample size was PERFECT and I even had a good amount left over. My skin is already in a pretty good state so I can't say there was a huge improvement but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry it out and overall felt very luxurious.
Courtney S.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask does exactly what it says it does. I don't have much need for it these days but this was a go-to staple of mine one-upon-a-yesterday and it's great for my S.O. who has oilier skin than I do. It's quick, affordable, and highly effective. Your pores will look smaller, and your skin will look brighter overall. Is this going to replace an entire skin care routine? Of course not, you silly goose. Should you consider integrating this into your routine? Absolutely.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff. The first time I used it I wasn't the biggest fan (I don't think I used it correctly). I tried again and it did wonders to my skin. I love to use it after my hike on the weekends. It gets all the dirt out and basically wipes my face clean. My face is so soft. My skin is sensitive but this skin didn't dry it out at all. I've used other charcoal masks like this that left dry patches, this one was great.
Stacey C.
I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.

It's a bit watery when its coming out the tube, but once its on your skin it dries quickly. You know when its 'working' when you feel tingle feeling. I left it on until I couldn't smile because it made my face stiff. lol lol When washing it off its easy. NO scrubbing like other companies.
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
I've been using this mask for years to help with the occasional blackheads on my nose and just overall skin clearing properties. Best results come when you steam/heat your pores to open them up before applying. Used once it twice a week this definitely keeps my face clear and free of any build up.
Annie K.
I really enjoyed trying this product. It felt so relaxing to have it on and I felt like it kind of brightened my face a little afterwards. My skin did feel cleaner and refreshed. I will continue to use this product. I would recommend it as well for those looking for a good face mask. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Maria S.
I love this mask! I first tried this out as a sample in a magazine, and I thought well how good can it be. Wow was I wrong! I found a travel size package on Sephora.com that had four mask so I got it. I am a fan! I can't wait to get full size products and see how it works over time.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.