BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Amellie D.
This is amazing product. I recently bought this at Macy's. It was recommended to me by a family member who has the same skin type as me. It did wonders for my combination skin by minimizing the size of my pores and reducing blackheads. I definitely recommend this product to people with combination skin. Although, one minor problem for me was just the visual appeal of the packaging. Other than that, this product is pretty much amazing.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
This mask definitely says what it claims to do, i.e. Pull toxins and gunk from the skin, the only problem is that this happens in the form of zits and breakouts sometimes. Once these subside, you are left with awesome clear, soft skin. I like to use it on my more oily areas or the places where I tend to break out more to keep the skin clean and prevent further irritation! I think it's is more suitable for people with oily and not sensitive skin.
Bonnie B.
San Diego, CA
This stuff really works and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. My advice would be to use it right before you plan to shower. It's a little uncomfortable when it dries because it feels tight. But don't touch it because it's messy. As soon as you put warm
Water to it it starts melting off and it's really dark so it will make a big mess. I recommend timing it with your shower so you can rinse it off in the shower and not make such a big mess rinsing it off.
Stephanie C.
Lynn, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Origins! ❤❤❤ Way before I started working at a Sephora Inside JCPENNEY, Origins was one of the brands I currently used in my Skincare Routine! The Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask will always be my "holy grail". This mask not only tingles deep into your skins but refreshes it, causing to remove any blackheads/whiteheads, dirt, oil and impurities and also brightening the skin, creating a clear/smooth complexion.
Danielle H.
This mask was amazing! I was a bit nervous trying a charcoal mask for the first time, but this Origins mask did not disappoint. The bamboo charcoal, white china clay & lecithin pulled impurities from my skin without drying my face afterwards. My skin has not looked this clear in months! The mask was easy to remove (no pain) and a little bit of product went a long way. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
Sydney B.
I love Origins because I love brands that are all natural. I really struggle to find products that work with my EXTREMELY sensitive and red skin. I used glamglow before for a mud mask and I had red patchy/flaky skin for 2 weeks. So when I first tried this I was a really nervous. But this masks cleans out everything and leaves my skin glowing, and surprisingly not red. I use this once a week and it has improved my skin drastically.
Tiphani S.
Potomac Maryland
whenever my skin starts to act up i use this stuff! it makes my skin feel so much cleaner and tighter. i already have no pores that show on my face so it just makes it look like im a newborn baby. its also very gentle i have recommended it to my friends,
Heather  W.
Temple, GA
This mask actually made an immediate difference in my skin. I didn't expect it to be so good since it's not a peel. My face felt so much smoother & the next morning the under the skin bumps I had around my chin for weeks became whiteheads that I could pop & be done with forever. It's like it drew the impurities closer to the surface. Would definitely recommend.
Alexa K.
Austin
I absolutely adore this product. I always use it right after a warm shower, when my pores are nice and open. The mask feels wonderful on your face, and a little goes a long way, so it's absolutely worth the price. I actually prefer this over the "higher-end" glamglow ones. There is a noticeable difference in my skin about two days after I use it. My skin can be a bit dry after, so make sure to apply a moisturizer before bed! :)
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
I received this as a sample from Influenster and was excited to test it out! The opinions are my own. This active charcoal mask was interesting to use. I had never used one before and liked how my skin felt afterwards. I definitely felt like it cleaned and cleared out my pores. It was a bit harsh and drying though. It was good for my combination skin, but I wouldn't use it every night. Once a week would definitely do the trick.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.