BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
This is the ORIGINAL charcoal mask! I swear this company made charcoal mask mainstream. I've been using it for years now and by far it's the best of all the charcoal mask's I've used (and I've used a lot). This is one of those products that you should always be stocked on. I know I always have it and when Chrismas comes around I give little travel size of this as stocking stuffers. If you don't have it go get it now!
Rukee L.
I really wanted to love this product but it just isn't for me. I've read past reviews and people really love it but for me it just didn't help. Applying on the mask was a little messy the first time, I used my hands. The second time I used a brush to help with application so that helped with the mess. I did use the mask for a few weeks but didn't notice a change in my skin. I don't think this mask is for me.
Maya J.
This Origins mask does precisely what it says it will do for your skin. It is lightly scented and not harsh on my sensitive skin. After application, you simply wait and wash it off to reveal a refreshed, clean, and smooth appearance. For the price I would say to skip this mask and find another similar one because it truly did not make a remarkable difference compared to other competing products that cost much less.
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
Seems to be a true charcoal mask. I definitely noticed an improvement and brighter skin tone after using this product daily for two months or longer. Even though the product is not intended for daily use, I saw an improvement after using it daily. The reason most people use charcoal masks daily is to free their skin from daily exposures to pollution. I do plan on re-purchasing this product again and again.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA
This was one of the first face masks I've ever bought so I've compared other masks to this one. The charcoal mask is by far one of my favorites when it comes to clearing out my pores! I mostly use it around my nose since that's where I have a lot of blackheads but it's also a really good all over mask.
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
An absolute staple in my skincare regimen! I use this mask 2-3 times a week and my skin has never looked and felt better! I have acne prone skin and this mask helps to keep those pesky blemishes at bay. I love that this product comes in various sizes so that you have the convenience to take with you while traveling. It's super fast drying and you can see and feel a difference in your skin almost immediately!
Mikki C.
Bremerton, WA
I love this product! This is my go to spot treatment, whenever I see a pimple starting to appear I will out a dab of this on and leave it overnight and in the morning it's gone!! Decently priced as I always buy the travel size since I use it as a spot treatment, I do not go through it very quickly. Perfect mask to use as an overnight because it dries very interestingly, not flaky like normal charcoal masks.
Pam F.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Clear more...
This mask is super easy to use and goes on smoothly. It doesn't really have a scent which I think is a plus. (I'd rather it smell like nothing than something bad) I don't usually like clay-type masks but this one I got as a sample and I love it. It's super creamy and makes your skin feel very soft after you wash it off. I usually like to let my masks dry a little longer as well so maybe that also helped the feeling. I definitely recommend this product!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Sufro de sequedad de la piel, puntos negros, y Los Frecuentes A brotes. Queria algo: Añadir a mi rutina de Cuidado de la piel que podria Ayudar A Todo ESTO, Sin Ser Demasiado Duras.  Orígenes de la máscara de Carbón Activado Hace exactamente Lo Que ESTABA esperando.  Dejo reposar en mi piel de Durante 15 Minutos, Eash Suavemente Hacia Fuera y mi piel Se Siente INMEDIATAMENTE Más hidratada, Más apretado, liso, suave, y Mis poros parecían Mucho Más pequeño.  A Largo Plazo Me di Cuenta de Que mis poros se mantuvieron Pequeñas, mis puntos negros de Desaparecer, los brotes Menos Frecuentes y duraderas para períodos cortos de Más Tiempo.  También me parece ...
Lindsay D.
Tucson, AZ
The Origins Clear Improvement face mask kept my skin clean and clear of breakouts while using it.  I like charcoal cleansers because they help draw out pollutants and environmental impurities from the skin.  I left mine on for about 20 minutes while showering and I could feel a difference when I washed it off.  My skin felt so clean and soft! I liked this product but I don't think I'd use it everyday.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.