BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cheyanne T.
This mask is such a great charcoal mask. It feels like it pulls all of the gunk out of your pores. It's pretty affordable, especially for how well it works. I received this as a free sample from Sephora and I had to buy it! I would highly recommend, especially if you have problems with oil and blackheads!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I am absolutely in love with my Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask! Influenster sent me goodies in my Origins VoxBox and this was one of them! I've never been a charcole user but this mask gets rid of blackhead, dull skin, along with eliminating toxins... I am in love with this product! Origins Mini Mask Marvels
Jasmine J.
I bought this mask at Ulta as a birthday treat. It was a bit pricey in my opinion but I had heard good things about the brand and wanted to try them out. This mask doesn’t really tighten on the skin or pulse like some of the other masks I’ve used which is a plus for me. It dries my skin out so I have to use a heavy duty moisturizer afterwards but my skin feels super clean afterwards. I use this mask probably about once a week.
Taylor W.
Jacksonville, AL
so i work in a warehouse during the summer in alabama. imagine how hot and nasty it gets in there. i won't even touch my face all day but black dirt will get in my pores anyways. this mask has been a life saver for me. at the end of the week when i need a refresher this pulls everything out of my pores. i love doing this mask it does what it says it should and it's a better alternative to picking at your face. everyone should try this!!
Ittzel R.
Burnet , TX
As far as charcoal masks go, I must say this one is a bit disappointing. I feel like it doesn't get all of the dirt out of my pores. I tend to be on the oily side and there are other masks that do a much better job at clearing my pores. The packaging is also a bit disappointing because the squeeze bottle makes is really hard for you to get the last bit of product out. I think it would've faired a lot better in a jar.
Oscar N.
Tieton , WA
I love Charcoal Masks. I received this item as a sample at my local Sephora and I had to go back and get the full size. It leaves your face feeling nice and fresh and cleans your pores very well. I use it before I go to bed. I wish this product had a better smell to it. Other than that I would recommend.
Becca K.
Spring Valley, MN
Over the past couple months my skins been breaking out like crazy. The lady at sephora recommend this to me so I got a sample. It's crazy how fast I saw results!!! My skin is very dry so I use a lot of oils but they tend to clog my pores. I like to use this mask only once a week because if I use it more my skin gets really dry. It's also great for spot treatments when an unwanted guest pops up. I would highly recommend this
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I. Love. This. Mask. I've been using it once a week for years! It deep cleans my pores and makes me feel like I'm getting my skin back to its normal self after a long week. It is a bit drying, but I natural have fairly dry skin. I just moisturize after to balance it all out. This is a must have if you have large pores. You don't need to use a lot of product to cover your face, so one tube will last you a long while. It's pretty affordable!
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite masks. I have a lot of issues with acne and have dealt with it my entire life. This mask helps bring out the impurities, calm and clear my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week along with my other skincare regimen and it seems to really make a difference!
Kyra B.
Eugene, OR
I love this mask. It is dark and feels like it is really soaking into the pores when you're applying it, not just sitting on top of your face. It hardens slightly once you let it dry. about 10- 15 min, and then it's best to wipe away with a warm wet washcloth. I will say that you should make sure to moisturize afterwards, as it is a little drying from stripping the oil and dirt out of the pores. Pleasant, origins-esque scent.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.