BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Heather  W.
Temple, GA
This mask actually made an immediate difference in my skin. I didn't expect it to be so good since it's not a peel. My face felt so much smoother & the next morning the under the skin bumps I had around my chin for weeks became whiteheads that I could pop & be done with forever. It's like it drew the impurities closer to the surface. Would definitely recommend.
Sydney B.
I love Origins because I love brands that are all natural. I really struggle to find products that work with my EXTREMELY sensitive and red skin. I used glamglow before for a mud mask and I had red patchy/flaky skin for 2 weeks. So when I first tried this I was a really nervous. But this masks cleans out everything and leaves my skin glowing, and surprisingly not red. I use this once a week and it has improved my skin drastically.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I've been religiously buying this mask for about two years now and nothing compares. I use it every single Sunday to refresh my skin for the week, and I use it when I have breakouts. It makes my skin feel soooo clean and detoxified and heals my lurkers under the surface of my skin. The only negative thing I've found is that it's pretty drying, and I even have oily skin. Just follow it up with a sheet mask and you'll be good to go.
Alexa K.
Austin
I absolutely adore this product. I always use it right after a warm shower, when my pores are nice and open. The mask feels wonderful on your face, and a little goes a long way, so it's absolutely worth the price. I actually prefer this over the "higher-end" glamglow ones. There is a noticeable difference in my skin about two days after I use it. My skin can be a bit dry after, so make sure to apply a moisturizer before bed! :)
Danielle H.
This mask was amazing! I was a bit nervous trying a charcoal mask for the first time, but this Origins mask did not disappoint. The bamboo charcoal, white china clay & lecithin pulled impurities from my skin without drying my face afterwards. My skin has not looked this clear in months! The mask was easy to remove (no pain) and a little bit of product went a long way. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
I received this as a sample from Influenster and was excited to test it out! The opinions are my own. This active charcoal mask was interesting to use. I had never used one before and liked how my skin felt afterwards. I definitely felt like it cleaned and cleared out my pores. It was a bit harsh and drying though. It was good for my combination skin, but I wouldn't use it every night. Once a week would definitely do the trick.
Tiphani S.
washington dc
whenever my skin starts to act up i use this stuff! it makes my skin feel so much cleaner and tighter. i already have no pores that show on my face so it just makes it look like im a newborn baby. its also very gentle i have recommended it to my friends,
Kyra B.
Eugene, OR
I love this mask. It is dark and feels like it is really soaking into the pores when you're applying it, not just sitting on top of your face. It hardens slightly once you let it dry. about 10- 15 min, and then it's best to wipe away with a warm wet washcloth. I will say that you should make sure to moisturize afterwards, as it is a little drying from stripping the oil and dirt out of the pores. Pleasant, origins-esque scent.
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite masks. I have a lot of issues with acne and have dealt with it my entire life. This mask helps bring out the impurities, calm and clear my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week along with my other skincare regimen and it seems to really make a difference!
Jasmine J.
I bought this mask at Ulta as a birthday treat. It was a bit pricey in my opinion but I had heard good things about the brand and wanted to try them out. This mask doesn’t really tighten on the skin or pulse like some of the other masks I’ve used which is a plus for me. It dries my skin out so I have to use a heavy duty moisturizer afterwards but my skin feels super clean afterwards. I use this mask probably about once a week.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.