BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Maggie S.
This year I got struggled with acne. I struggled finding a skin care routine that worked for me and helped clear my skin. My friend was in a similar situation and she actually recommended the  mask. I have used origins products before, but I did not know about this mask. I tried it and ended up adding it to my routine. It left my face feeling fresh and clean and after using it a few times I saw my skin starting to clear up. I will definitely buy again.
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
Really fantastic mask that I keep going back to! I try to use this mask weekly as part of my beauty routine. The mask smells very nice and goes on smoothly. i find that after steaming and cleansing my face this mask makes my skin tingle a little bit, making it feel really clean. I can see immediate results and even more the next day I highly recommend!
JaShayra H.
This is a great mask and my skin always feels clean after using it. I only wish I could see a little more of a difference. It is very gentle but once it dries it can make your skin feel tight and maybe a little dry once it comes off so make sure to moisturize after. I tried a sample from Sephora and went back for the full size as I think this would be a great mask for maintenance but maybe not so much for deep cleansing or purifying of the pores.
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this face mask, however I would not go as far as to say it is life changing in any way. It does a good job of keeping my breakouts at bay and I use it about 2-3 times a week. A little bit goes a long way, and it is not difficult to remove. It's not overly pricey for what it is, but I don't think I'd buy it again.
Shekinah H.
Conyers, GA
This is a staple in my skin care. Every time I use this I see a difference in my skin. When I started this I had horrible skin and now my complexion is clear. 26/28 dollars for is kinda pricey if you're just going into high end skin care but it's worth it. Products lasts long and you get your money's worth ! I'd recommend this to everyone it's worth it
Amy E.
I love love love this mask! It's great for sensitive skin, it's reasonably priced, and it's very effective! After an intense hormonal breakout that left my skin worse than I had ever been (think teen acne) this product along with a tea-tree gel cleanser cleared my skin in less than one week. I would highly recommend! Be warned, it does bring everything to the surface, so be prepared to breakout after use but those breakouts heal quickly in 1-2 days.
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mask is seemingly great in theory, but this just did not work for me. I’ve applied as directed and I’ve steamed my face before to help open my pores, but I’m not getting results. I used my whole bottle...no results. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing this. I had high hopes because I LOVE the out of trouble mask. I know they are supposed to do different things, but I really hoped this would help to purify and deeply cleanse my skin.
Hunter R.
Columbus, OH
This a great face mask to purchase. I love my face masks, but I am also a huge critic on them. I like this one though and would recommend it to people. I definitely notice a difference after using this product. My pores are dramatically clearer and my skin is a lot softer. I also this the application process of this process goes on really smoothly and comes off easily also (this is a bonus because some face masks can be super messy and uncomfortable)
Alli 🌻.
This mask is excellent at drawing out the dirt and grime that you skin soaks in but as for reducing the size of pores it’s mediocre. It does leave your skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. With continue usage it reduces the amount of oil you glands produce especially around the t-zone. Some warnings are that don’t overuse it through the week as it can be overdrying to the skin and may cause  irritation especially to sensitive skin.
Norelle B.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE THIS!!  This was my first origins purchase from Sephora years ago, so I was so excited to receive this in my box this month. It is a fantastic value. You do need a decent amount of the product for each use, but I feel like one bottle last forever. I would recommend this for someone with congested skin and/or large pores. I think the results are immediate with blackhead removal. I would pair this with a pore/clarification regimen.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.