BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maggie S.
This year I got struggled with acne. I struggled finding a skin care routine that worked for me and helped clear my skin. My friend was in a similar situation and she actually recommended the  mask. I have used origins products before, but I did not know about this mask. I tried it and ended up adding it to my routine. It left my face feeling fresh and clean and after using it a few times I saw my skin starting to clear up. I will definitely buy again.
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
Great charcoal mask for detoxifying the skin. The only complaint I have is how difficult it is to remove this mask versus other charcoal masks. Love the packaging with the squeeze tube. I find that it is way more sanitary than the Glam Glow - just prepare for a bit of a mess when getting this bad boy off! Try the sample size pods first before committing to a while tube of this! Also make sure to moisturize very well afterwards, as detoxifying masks can really strip your skin of natural oils and cause you to overproduce oil.
C H.
Review for: Other more...
This product has changed my life, no exaggeration. It does exactly what it says: unclogs skin. After using this product, I actually feel lighter, almost as if my pores are breathing. This product has supported me with removing dark spots and minimizing breakouts. I sometimes use it multiple times in one week and although my skin is sensitive, I never have any issues.

If I have weekend plans, I make sure to use this product all week to prep my skin for a Saturday night out. This product = glowing skin ✨Definitely my go to mask.
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
 This is hands-down one of the BEST charcoal masks I have ever used! I have small/medium sized pores on the apples of my cheeks and after just one use of this product I noticed a significant difference in my face and make up application.  I would slap some money down anytime for this product!  I always have this product on hand! It runs about $18 for the smaller size at Sephora or Ulta but when used properly this product goes a very long way. I love love love this mask!  I highly recommend!
Norelle B.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE THIS!!  This was my first origins purchase from Sephora years ago, so I was so excited to receive this in my box this month. It is a fantastic value. You do need a decent amount of the product for each use, but I feel like one bottle last forever. I would recommend this for someone with congested skin and/or large pores. I think the results are immediate with blackhead removal. I would pair this with a pore/clarification regimen.
Alli 🌻.
This mask is excellent at drawing out the dirt and grime that you skin soaks in but as for reducing the size of pores it’s mediocre. It does leave your skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. With continue usage it reduces the amount of oil you glands produce especially around the t-zone. Some warnings are that don’t overuse it through the week as it can be overdrying to the skin and may cause  irritation especially to sensitive skin.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This a great face mask to purchase. I love my face masks, but I am also a huge critic on them. I like this one though and would recommend it to people. I definitely notice a difference after using this product. My pores are dramatically clearer and my skin is a lot softer. I also this the application process of this process goes on really smoothly and comes off easily also (this is a bonus because some face masks can be super messy and uncomfortable)
Shekinah H.
Conyers, GA
This is a staple in my skin care. Every time I use this I see a difference in my skin. When I started this I had horrible skin and now my complexion is clear. 26/28 dollars for is kinda pricey if you're just going into high end skin care but it's worth it. Products lasts long and you get your money's worth ! I'd recommend this to everyone it's worth it
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mask is seemingly great in theory, but this just did not work for me. I’ve applied as directed and I’ve steamed my face before to help open my pores, but I’m not getting results. I used my whole bottle...no results. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing this. I had high hopes because I LOVE the out of trouble mask. I know they are supposed to do different things, but I really hoped this would help to purify and deeply cleanse my skin.
Lucy P.
I've been using this a couple months now after purchasing it at Ulta and I've noticed my skin feels a lot cleaner. It wasn't an instant change but I can see an overall difference. I only use the mask when my skin needs a pick-me-up and it feels gunky. I do wear makeup almost daily so I need something to clean my pores every now and then. Overall I think it's an amazing mask. I'd purchase it again. I even made my boyfriend use it and he loves it too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.