BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I got this item complementary by influenster
At first I was very skeptical of it because I have never tried it before but once I used it a couple of nights I was like oh my God where has this been all my life. I've always had problems with my oily skin and this I could feel my skin breathing once I took it off it was an amazing feeling this is perfect for anybody who has very oily skin.
Tanya S.
Washington, D.C.
I used this all the time when my skin was acting up and I felt like it soothed my skin more than anything. It does pull out blackheads but my issue was more or less with acne and pimples than blackheads, so I'm not sure this is the targeted product for blemishes. However, this does work well for what it's marketed for- clearing out congestion and things like that. I still use this from time to time to give my skin a "refresh", and a bottle lasts quite a while!
Jennifer D.
Brandon, FL
Hands down THE best charcoal mask for this price point! Origins is a legit brand with a lot of amazing ingredients...I can't believe what a steal this mask is. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever! I suffer from hormonal acne and when I use this mask 2-3 times a week around that time I can tell a huge difference in my skin! It doesn't dry it out too horribly like other charcoal masks (but you should always make sure you moisturize afterwards anyway).
Kendra R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I have very acne prone skin and very dry skin. This product just doesn't agree with my skin. It clears up impurities great but it burns my face and makes it extremely red. It worked fine the first time I ever used it and the second and third time I started having the reaction. I ended up giving it to my mom and she has had no problems with it. If it didn't cause the burning/redness I would've loved this product.
Kirsten D.
I understand this is a charcoal mask and you're supposed to get a few minor breakouts, but this made my ENTIRE FACE break out, and I take very good care of my skin, don't wear facial makeup, etc. I'm talking like 50 breakouts on my face. I SERIOUSLY would not recommend this product. It's really strange because I wouldn't say my skin is sensitive either.. but for some reason, this one specific charcoal mask was MY WORST NIGHTMARE! I 100% would not recommend.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
This mask is quickly becoming a part of my normal skin care routine. I have noticed smoother texture in regards to enlarged pores but also with general face texture. I only needs to use a very small amount of product to cover my whole face, so this bottle is a great value. It has a very mild smell, which I appreciate. It’s also safe for my sensitive and dry skin!
Veronica V.
Guadalupe , AZ
I have reacived this products complimentary to try for free from influenster i have been using @Origins clear improvement (active charcoal mask to clear pores) for 2 weeks now and I can say it really dose make your face feel flawless I love it so much I went out and purchased the 3.4fl.oz bottle Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Lauren F.
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores This was the only product in the complimentary Origins box that did not wow me like I expected it to. It wasn't bad but I feel like for the price it didn't do anything spectacular. I have noticed it does brighten and definitely decongests the skin but I just feel like it didn't meet my expectations like I'd hoped it would.
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I was really hesitant in purchasing this stuff because it was a little pricey, but I splurged like I always did and told myself I deserved it. I use it about once a week to clean out my pores and let it sit on my skin for about an hour until it hardens on my skin. I have to take a wash cloth to wipe off the face mask, but it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Not too keen on the smell, but I'm just assuming that's the charcoal ingredient in the face mask.
Emily D.
Wentworth, SD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I cannot express this enough. I have been through 4 of these now and will keep buying them for the rest of my life.

This face mask is easy to apply and does not have a sting feeling (maybe the first time) and no irritation. The wash-off process is kind of hefty but that is with any face mask.

Compared to most face masks, this mask also is a pretty good price. I will for sure keep buying it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.