BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Alexis H.
Seattle, WA
Over the years I have used a lot of Origins face products. This is definitely one of my favorites. I like this mask because It doesn't feel harsh on my skin, it is oddly moisturizing after, and it really keeps breakouts at bay. When I first used it I noticed that it did a purge effect on my skin and I had a rough few days after. Now that it is a part of my weekly routine, I see much better results and it is more like maintaining than purging. I also like the price point as this is a thick mask and I feel like it lasts a long long time.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I'm not a huge fan of the origins charcoal mask! I bought it during the holidays with three other origins mini masks at Sephora for $26 and this mask was waaaaay too harsh on my skin. It made me breakout and caused my skin to feel extremely dry. It dried out my skin and I hated that about this mask. I didn't like the smell of it either. Lucky that I only received this mask in a mini size. I won't be purchasing the full size ever. I have sensitive skin and am combination so maybe this product will work better with people who have normal skin.
member-38c6a
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this face mask!!♥️ I have combination skin and I struggle with adult acne and scarring. This face mask helps to reduce the look and size of my pores/blemishes.
Arya O.
Providence, RI
I absolutely love this product. I will say, if you have dry skin, you might want to stay clear as I have fairly oily skin and this product was able to make my face completely dry. I will say that I've had issues with it making my skin overly dry a few times, but given the number of times I've used this product and the fact that I've had astronomically more great experiences, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to tame their oily skin or struggling with a lot of break outs. I especially like to use this mask when I'm PMSing.
Isra A.
Definitely an amazing and affordable product. You don't need to use a lot in order to see/feel the toxins being attracted out by the charcoal, your pores tightening, and those blackheads disappearing. It does everything it claims to do and you don't have to leave it on for long which is great for those in a hurry. It dries quickly, not painful to apply, keep on, or wash off at all. I have oily skin so this definitely helped regulate that too.
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
This is an oldschool classic Origins was way ahead of their time and always on point with their skincare! I used to work in their flagship store in soho (nyc) like a decade and a half ago but I remember this always being a best seller and alot of times Estee Lauder brands like Mac and Origins discontinue really loved products, but this has stood the test of time and was like the pioneer of the charcoal craze
Trina G.
W Hollywood, CA
A great introduction to Origins products, overall. I'd read a bit about charcoal masks, uses, benefits and which ones were highly recommended and Origins was always mentions. Tried it; not disappointed. Easy application and after rinsing it off, even the skin's texture feels changed for the better. I've already purchased a full size.
*I received this product free for testing/review purposes; all opinions are my own*

Taryn Q.
Yuma, AZ
This mask is great! As someone who has suffered from intense acne, I can totally vouch for this product. Rather than using it as an all over mask, I like to use it as a spot treatment that I leave on pimples overnight. When I wash it off in the morning my breakouts always appear to have calmed down. With continued use, this product has seriously helped me control my acne better and shortens the length of my breakouts. The packaging it fine, just a squeezy tube, but I would like it a lot more if it came in a bottle with a pump.
Ashley C.
Schertz, TX
I suffer from dry skin, blackheads, and frequent breakouts. I wanted to add something to my skincare routine that could help all of this, without being too harsh. Origins Activated Charcoal Mask does exactly what I was hoping. I let it sit on my skin for 15 minutes, gently eash it off and my skin immediately feels more hydrated, tighter, smooth, soft, and my pores looked a lot smaller. Long-term I noticed that my pores stayed small, my blackheads disappearing, breakouts less frequent and lasting for shorter periods of time. I also find it significantly easier to get rid of stubborn blackheads after using this. I barely press on my skin with my Comedone extractor and everything releases from my pores. I have been using this for 2 weeks and already have most of my pores on my nose completely clean and are the smallest I've ever seen them. These results are only with using the product 3x week. I will update at 1mo with more pictures.
Ijaabo A.
Saint Paul, MN
This mask is a must have for me. It's honestly one of my holy grail items and I keep it on hand at all times. The price point is perfect for me - it retails for about $26 and for the amount of uses you get, I think it's great! It's super simple, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my skin feeling really clean and clear. It's great with removing all the gunk and impurities off your face. I do find though, that I have to use it a couple times a week to see results, so don't give up on it if you don't see any changes right away.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.