BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jay D.
I love how lightweight but powerful this product is. It is great for clearing pores, especially around the nose area! I usually let it sit for 10-15 minutes and remove with a toner that contains alcohol.

My skin always feels great after using this product!
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
This is always my go to mask when my skin needs some help. This is not the mask you want to use before a night out. The charcoal in the mask does exactly what it claims. It draws the dirt and toxins out. So if you're broken out, it's going to make those big red bumps turn in to white heads. It basically speeds up the process so you can get rid of them MUCH faster. I frequently recommend this product  to others. This product and I came to the rescue to save my friend from the stress breakout she had right before her wedding. This product has saved many an occasion.
Emma S.
Mountain View, CA
I purchased this along with two other products in a pack, a cleanser and a moisturizer. This is the only product of the 3 I continue to use. I have very oily skin and use this once a week, it helps keep my skin clear and I notice it isnt as oily the next 2 days after use.
It goes on easy with your fingertips and drys quickly into an oil absorbing mask. Removal is easy, just a warm face cloth and gentle wiping does the trick. Do not use a while face cloth as it does discolor it a little.
Mariam K.
Seattle, WA
This is my first Origins charcoal mask and it was my late mother's mask so I didn't purchase it myself at first. It's very easy to use: open pores with splash of warm water, layer on mask, wait 10-15 minutes to dry, wash off, pat dry, and finish with your favorite moisturizer. I immediately saw an improvement in the size of my pores and felt my skin tighten overall. It is suggested to use the mask at least once a week and I'm excited to see the rest of the improvement after using it more.
Naomi D.
I received this complimentary in a VoxBox. I like this not only as an overall mask, but as a spot treatment. I LOVE that there is no added fragrance (most Origins products I find do have a fragrance of some sort), so I really don't feel like my skin is being compromised. It really helps when my skin feels excessively oily or even just congested. The only concern I have is it is hard to remove and I feel like I have to rub hard, which i don't feel is smart on any possible active acne. Other than that, I really do enjoy this product.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really like this product. Granted, I don't use it very often because I need to have the time to let it sit on my face and then wash it off. But when I do use it, I'm never disappointed. It makes my skin feel so nice afterwards, and I can see it working while it's on. However, it does take a lot of washing to get it off. It's worth it though when you see the end result.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
This mask is amazing. I have combo skin which leads to blackhead and breakouts on my nose and chin area. I apply the mask and wait for it to dry. You experience a tingly feeling. After about 5-10 minutes I rinse with warm water and am left with noticeably clearer pores and fresh feeling skin. I use this twice a week and on occasion will use it as a spot treatment when I have a stubborn blemish.
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
This mask is giving my glam glow super mud a run for its money. For a higher end brand, this mask is very affordable. The mask is very effective for removing blackheads and oil from the skin, while still leaving your face feeling soft and not overly stripped. I have very sensitive skin and I was pleased that this mask didn't irritate my skin at all.
Madeleine A.
Savannah
I use this mask when I have a few problems zits, but I prefer something stronger for harsher breakouts. This is great for when I’m on a time crunch because it washes off easier than the Aztec Clay Mask that I use for the harsher breakouts. This charcoal mask doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry at all!
Alyssa F.
After just one use of the Clear Improvement charcoal face mask I noticed a significant decrease in the appearance of pores on my face! The instructions tell you to leave it on for 5-10 minutes, but from personal experience I suggest leaving it on for a bit longer, until completely dry. Upon various trials, I noticed that the longer I left the mask on, the clearer my skin looked after using it. I didn't experience any irritation with this product and the scent was light and pleasant!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.