BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Kyrene C.
Corona
THIS MASK IS MY FAVORITE MASK!! It does the job right! I use this mask once a week. A little bit goes a long way! This mask is AMAZING!! This is my first time writing a review and I'm glad that this mask is the first one I get to review. I use a foundation brush from Claire's that I don't use anymore to apply this mask. I like to apply it this way because you can get it deep into your pores and the dirt in your pores can be washed out.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have tried this mask only once before and I remember having such a good experience with it. I applied this mask to a clean dry face and left it on until it was dry. One thing that I didn't remember was how thin and watery this mask was. I had to apply like three layers to one area and it was still so thin that I could still see my skin. I prefer when I am wearing a charcoal mask not to see any skin at all and have a thick layer, so I know for sure it is working. I'm not really feeling much of a tingle but the mask is drying really fast. I did not see any change in my skin and honestly this mask was a waste of time.
Heather B.
Fresno
I received a deluxe sized sample of this mask in one of my Play by Sephora boxes. I have combination skin, but I get really oily in my T-zone. I used this about once a week and it really works to clean up my skin. Whenever I had a huge breakout, I would put it on as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight. My pimple would dry out and dramatically reduce in size! It's fast, easy, and a little bit of product goes a long way! It took me six months to use up my deluxe sample bottle. I love this product and will be purchasing the large bottle soon!
Ellen O.
San Francisco, CA
This review is for the Origins Clear Improvements charcoal mask. Overall, I generally keep coming back to this mask. It feels really thick and premium, and a little bit goes a long way. I typically apply this after a shower while my pores are open. Unlike Boscia or other black masks, this isn't a peel off mask, which I feel are too rough on skin. It does make your face feel really tight while it's drying but overall does not irritate my skin. I can't say this is my HG mask product but I feel like when I use it regularly, I see a difference.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
This is a great mask! It left my face feeling firm soft and freshly clean. All my pores can breath and over all my skin feels amazing. Heads up although it looks and feels like a peel mask it is not. So have ur hand towel ready! There is a smell but it's not over bring and on supper dry skin ,for me the corners of my nose started to burn a little bit but it wasn't to bad. Will buy again and do recommend
ava o.
this product it very good and cleared my pores and i have clear skin 💜 i use this product once a week and it is not very pricey but it works and it’s worth the money.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I'm not a huge fan of the origins charcoal mask! I bought it during the holidays with three other origins mini masks at Sephora for $26 and this mask was waaaaay too harsh on my skin. It made me breakout and caused my skin to feel extremely dry. It dried out my skin and I hated that about this mask. I didn't like the smell of it either. Lucky that I only received this mask in a mini size. I won't be purchasing the full size ever. I have sensitive skin and am combination so maybe this product will work better with people who have normal skin.
Alexis H.
Seattle, WA
Over the years I have used a lot of Origins face products. This is definitely one of my favorites. I like this mask because It doesn't feel harsh on my skin, it is oddly moisturizing after, and it really keeps breakouts at bay. When I first used it I noticed that it did a purge effect on my skin and I had a rough few days after. Now that it is a part of my weekly routine, I see much better results and it is more like maintaining than purging. I also like the price point as this is a thick mask and I feel like it lasts a long long time.
member-38c6a
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this face mask!!♥️ I have combination skin and I struggle with adult acne and scarring. This face mask helps to reduce the look and size of my pores/blemishes.
Arya O.
Providence, RI
I absolutely love this product. I will say, if you have dry skin, you might want to stay clear as I have fairly oily skin and this product was able to make my face completely dry. I will say that I've had issues with it making my skin overly dry a few times, but given the number of times I've used this product and the fact that I've had astronomically more great experiences, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to tame their oily skin or struggling with a lot of break outs. I especially like to use this mask when I'm PMSing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.