BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Best charcoal mask ever! It was that wonderful time of the month and I had a few breakouts.
I kid you not, I used this mask and the next day my face cleared up so much. I was shocked! I’ve never had a mask work that well and so fast! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Isabella M.
I love love love this mask! I also bought the charcoal clear improvements powder from Sephora (I think it was about $30). I use that as a daily exfoliant and I use this mask weekly! I feel like it truly pulls all of the impurities out of my skin- leaving it a perfect canvas for my intense moisturizer! There’s not much of an odor to it- the black color gets under your nails so be careful! I received a 1.7 fl oz sample of this mask for testing purposes! Will be purchasing the mask in addition to more of my origins charcoal powder!
veronica g.
Chicago
Amazing! this mask sucks the dirt out of your pores and leaves your skin feeling and looking great, I have been using it 2-3 times a week and I already see a difference on my pores and skin texture. I've been looking for a cruelty free all natural brand for a while and I've tried a few, Origins is by far the best!
Courtney L.
Dallas , Ga
My face doesn’t break out often but when it does I use this to spot treat over night. It seems to draw out the impurities and get rid of the blemish very quickly. I have dry/normal skin so I wouldn’t put this all over my face for fear the charcoal will dry out. I think for oily skin it would be great.
Shannon R.
Billings
I love this mask. I’ve been using this off & on the last 8+ years, beginning with using my moms, then buying my own, & most recently using my friends. It is a great value, as it spreads easily due to its creamy texture before drying. It smells good & clean, & does a great job of pulling the impurities from my congested pores. I plan on buying this again
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite charcoal mask on the market. I’m so serious. If you don’t have this, RUN to Sephora immediately and pick up a bottle. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and wonderful after a long day, and is great for exfoliation. My pores are larger and this helps downsize them significantly.
Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
Got this mask in a sample bag from Sephora and was a little hesitant to try a detox mask because I hate when my face purges. But I had no breakouts after using this. It has a cooling feeling as its drying on your skin. Washing it off skin felt soooo smooth. Im definitely going back for the full size!
Chloe W.
Clarksville , TN
It made my skin feel refreshed and it cleaned all of the hunk out of my pores. This product isn’t a peel off mask so it isn’t painful like a lot of other products I’ve seen on the market. Even though it’s not a peel off mask it still offered amazing results. I would definitely recommend this product.
daymar c.
I have tried origins a couple of times and this mask was the best one I've tried. It cleared my white pored completely. My skin felt super clean and my pored felt like they could breathe. My skin looks super glowy and clean when I use this mask. This is a product I would recommend to others that are searching for a charcoal mask that clears pores.
Jessica G.
Pomona California
I haven’t been using this product too often because I don’t wanna run out! It does what it says! Cleans deep into your pores and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. If you wear makeup constantly this mask will be your best friend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.