BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Helen S.
Baltimore, MD
I originally bought this product with promises that it would reduce my pores and get rid of my blackheads. I used it 2-3 times a week for over a month and did not see these effects very prominently. Additionally, it sometimes left my skin feeling very dry + stripped of oil. However, the mask definitely did leave my pores looking softer and smaller, especially right after I used it. It's possible this product just does not fit my skin type, but I would not repurchase.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Highly recommend this product. I’ve been using it for the past few years. I love it so much I had to purchase a travel size too! I use this active charcoal mask once a week. If I breakout which I often do when my cycle comes along I use it twice a week. I find that it helps clear up my pimples and blemishes. I’m so glad I made this purchase and tried this product out. I was hesitant at first since it’s pretty pricy , but it’s worth every penny. If your haven’t your missing out. Now I understand what’s the hype about .
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I received this charcoal mask for FREE in my last voxbox thanks to Influenster & I'm so glad I Did. This is the first charcoal mask I've ever tried and I'm so satisfied with it that I will be purchasing the full size as soon as mines runs out. It dries pretty quick and does not hurt when I'm removing it. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft! After the first use I noticed that my pores were so much smaller! I also love the fresh cool tingling sensation it give when I first apply it on. I could feel it working from beginning til end.
member-ad499
Although it is an amazing mask that leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, I have not noticed any change in the size of my pores and my blackheads don’t seem to be going anywhere.
Sahana J.
Lafayette, LA
Origin is one of my favourite skin care product I have been using this mask from 2months its working well on me n my husband too ,we both have different skin texture n tone even though it never breaks out ,the result is good along with this mask I'm using origin over night mask,and under eye cream,and scrub . Each product is awesome and I'm loving it ,I highly recommend this to my friends, family and to all that u can use this as ur skin care product without doubting
Alisha C.
Cary, NC
I am actually new to Origins products and I got this little beauty in the most recent box from Influenster. I went into this reading some reviews prior to using it and i have to say i was not disappointed. Applying it was easy and i let it sit for about 10 mins seeing as i haven't done a deep clean of my skin in a while. I used a warm damp wash cloth to take it off my skin and it came off rather easily. I could instantly see that my skin was cleaner, the pores were reduced and to the touch it felt silky and smooth. I would defiantly invest in buy the full size of this product in the future. If you haven't tried this yet you should!
Zulema R.
It is a product that has exceeded my expectations.
The pores were less visible, the face looked clean up to a certain point bleached, the redness disappeared immediately, at 3 applications the shoots were minimal and eventually disappeared, the skin was luminous even without having applied anything later, Pores at 6 applications, reduced redness on the face considerably to 10 applications, should be applied 1 to 2 times per week.

Jasmyne J.
Maryland
I really like this origins face mask. It is smooth in texture and is easy to spread. It has a slight cooling/tingling sensation when applied to the skin, so if you have very sensitive skin or if you dislike masks that create a sensation on your face (my skin is on the sensitive side but this doesn't bother me) you may not like this product. I think it is effective at clearing and reducing appearance of the pores as well as drying out acne. Mask dries completely giving you that skin tightening sensation. I give it 4/5 because I don't think it's effects are super revolutionary. Nice to use to treat your skin to a little deep cleanse.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
This works really well! When I had combination and acne-prone skin, it was super gentle and I used it all the time! It helps clear up your skin and i like how it's in a squeeze bottle instead of a jar because it makes it easier to use and I don't have to worry about bacteria getting into it. I wouldn't repurchase just because my skin is now very dry and I'm on Accutane, so I can't use product like this anymore, but once I'm off of accutane, I will repurchase!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Terrific face mask to use! I use this to open and clean out my pores. I have blackheads around my nose area and I feel like this product has definitely helped minimize the amount of blackheads. In addition, it has also minimized a good amount of the blemishes around my face. I feel like I usually turn to this face mask when I feel a problem around my face. It tightens the skin as well, so I feel like my face is super soft and rid of all impurities. Very impressed with this!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.