BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Liz B.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is good to clear out dirt in your skin because of the charcoal. It leaves my face feeling very tight. However it is extremely drying and slightly difficult to remove all of it with out rubbing.
Kaitlyn W.
Milton, MA
Reviewing this is funny because I think I've been using this since high school haha.  My skin is dry and using not bad with acne but sometimes if I go out drinking and don't clean my face before bed I break out (I know my own fault).  So this isn't like a weekly mask for me or anything but more of a my skin is a mess and I need to fix it kind of mask.  Using it is easy, I use a warm facecloth to open my pores and layer this on.  Once it dries I just wash it off.  My face always feels so clean after, I think this just takes all the oil and gunk out of my pores.  I actually just got my 14 year old niece this mask because shes breaking out.  Even though I have my own big bottle of this I was sent a sample size for review, this is my own opinion but needed to mention that.  #DiscoverOrigins
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
outside of mud mask which I originally started out with , this is my second favorite mask to use. i fist tried this about 12years ago and I have been in love with it ever since . The texture is very smooth and it is thick. It socks up all the oils on your skin and makes your face feel so soft. like a babies butt. lol. So you smooth a ample amount of the make all over your face and you let it dry on your face for about 11 to 15 minutes. your face make with start to have tried and cracked giving you radiant skin under that mast. I recommend this product to anyone that has a issue with black heads, break outs, and oily skin.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
I love the concept of decongestants for the skin. This is one of my favorite products. It applies evenly, smoothly and only takes a minute to use. I love this after deep exfoliation with a scrub then this mask to completely detox my skin. Then I follow up with a light moisturizer after using my Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash cleanser which whisks away all the rest of any oils or blackheads that were removed during this Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores mask or whatever mask I'm using at that moment, actually. I can definitely highly recommend this product. I received this sample free and complimentary in my Voxbox
Kelly S.
Port Clinton
This is my favorite charcoal mask! It does a great job cleaning my skin - however I feel like it is a mask that takes awhile to dry and not the easiest to wash off
Abby A.
I received this in the Origins VoxBox

I am new to using masks. If I use them, I usually go for the peel off ones.

This was an interesting mask. When I was applying it, it was thick,  but it spread easily. I coated my entire face and began to wait for it to dry down. I suddenly felt a cooling sensation, I wasn't expecting to feel that. But it was interesting.

I noticed that once it begins to dry it will crack if you move your face (to be expected), but it would crumble and leave little black pieces where I was sitting.

For me it took a little longer than 30 minutes to dry down, but maybe I put on too much! But it rinsed off super easy in the shower.

My skin was slightly softer and it did feel clean. I think that because I have normal skin, it didn't do as much for someone who maybe has oily skin.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
At first when I tried this mask I didn't really like it I felt like it was breaking me out/not working. But i just kept trying it and now when I break out I'm like well it's okay I have this. Nothing will make it disappear over night but they shrink and the redness goes way down. I have sensitive, combo-dry acne prone skin, and it works for me. Try it! Everyone is different but use it for 3 months once a week like it says, don't leave it in overnight just follow instructions. I always use at night, rinse and it shows a bit right after but the next morning it's like "thank god". Love it so much can't wait to get more. I always wash he residue off with super gentle noon abrasive cleanser, use a calming plain toner and a moisturizer. You should always do this cleansing routine every night then add in the mask once a week.
Kimm B.
Belfair, WA
This is one of the best ultra-purifying and deep cleaning masks that I have used. You can visibly see a reduction in pores. It relieves dullness,  uneven texture and oiliness. The active charcoal helps to flush out environmental toxins, dirt and debris that clog pores and make our facial skin look dull. It has Bamboo charcoal that acts like a magnet to draw out pore-clogging debris and it has white China clay that absorbs environmental toxins and lecithin to dissolve impurities.  This product does not contain: parabens, sulfates, phthalates. My son and daughter loves this product as they both were prone to acne growing up.
Isabella🦋 H.
Bronx
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this at least once a week on my face and it so worth it! It is a good price for how much you get and how effective it is. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephen H.
Indianapolis
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
It is every satisfying when you take it off and put it on. It was very nice. It has a good value and it’s not pricey at all and has really nice packaging. I love this mask and would recommend this to everyone!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.