BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Queen L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I LOOOVE THIS MASK I try to use it at least once a weak cuz I love how it clears not skin and makes my face feel, I also like doing it before my makeup so it clears up my pores. Definitely a must have.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
THIS MASK. HOO BOY. Let me tell you, it's a holy grail for me.  I will buy this again and again as it works so dang well.  Like all Origins products, the packaging is sleek and simple.  The high end price tag is worth every little drop of product and more for this guy.  I use this once or twice a week depending on how busy I've been and how often I've worn makeup.  It is the second to last product I use after my normal routine and it is relaxing to say the least.  I tend to get a little black head colony living on my nose and in the little nostril creases and this mask evicts them nasty things in ONE use.  I highly recommend this product for anybody who needs a good night time mask to wear over a glass of wine and some crap tele.  Your skin WILL thank you.
Betty J.
Mesa, AZ
I think this product is pretty average and I don’t believe I’d purchase again due to the price. The product is pretty gentle, fragrance-free, and easy to apply but I don’t think it did much to my skin aside from soften it! Plus I didn’t really like the dry feeling I felt after using the mask.
Morgan W.
wilmington
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought this a couple days ago because someone recommended it to me. It works so well!! It cleared my breakout in 20 mins!! I used it the next day as well! Love it
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Oh my goodness I cannot believe we got this product in our Voxbox i'm so excited to receive this product free for testing but I've been using this product for years and I use this probably once a week I've purchased the larger size of this many many times I love it makes your skin feel so smooth and it really does clean out your pores really helps especially when you have acne prone skin to get all the dirt and grime out from inside your pores I would recommend this to anybody I really do believe that will be good for all skin types
Stephanie R.
Elmsford, NY
I'm still trying to figure out what I expected (or what I SHOULD expect) after using this mask.
I have combo skin that can never make up its mind. Sometimes I'm dry, other times my makeup is melting off in an oily mess. This mask is likely better suited for oily skin. It dries down as any clay mask might, and after rinsing, my skin feels smooth, but stripped.

As someone with large pores along my cheeks and nose, I definitely expected a clearer result after using. I don't see myself repurchasing this product, but if you struggle with excessive oil, it might be worth a travel size or sample.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I LOVED this product!! And line in general!! I have had a horrible break out on my cheeks for at least 6 months (I think from my glasses because I have been wearing them a lot more lately) anyways, I have tried so many other kinds of face washes and everything, and nothing has worked!!! I used this mask ONCE and noticed a HIGE difference.  Followed by the foaming face wash and it is almost completely cleared up!!! ONE.TIME. people!! ONCE!!! The Origins Clear Improvement really stands up to its name and I would recommend it to ANYONE!!! The only thing I didn't like (and maybe it was just because it was a sample that I received,) but it didn't really have directions on how to use it, so i left it on for 5-10 minutes and then rinsed it off.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I received a sample of this charcoal mask in my Play bag this month. It was easy to use (and I was very glad it wasn't a peel off)—not really any different from other wash off masks. It tingles a bit and tightens as it dries, and left my skin a bit dry but soft and smooth with fewer bumps in the areas where I'm prone to breakouts. It also appeared to reduce some of my redness. My skin still looked and felt really good the next morning, and it seemed to work really well with my philosophy Hope in a Jar moisturizer. I've added it to my Sephora loves list for future purchase, first mask I've done that with.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up a sample size of this mask at Sephora because it got such great reviews, and when I looked online, it said it was good for oily skin. I've used it twice now and haven't really seen much of a difference in my skin. I do think it temporarily helps tighten up my pores, but other than that, it didn't really do what I was hoping for. It didn't help with oiliness at all, and I've tried other significantly cheaper masks that did a better job of calming down my face when acne starts flaring up. I guess it's just good for blackheads, which I don't really have a problem with, just normal occasional pimples. However, I will say, a little bit of product goes a loooong way. I'll get at least 3 uses out of the little .34 oz sample I got.
Rossy S.
I received this in the Origins My Perfect World VoxBox and judging from previous charcoal masks used, I had really high hopes for this one. First, it dried too quickly so I felt like I didn't have too much time to spread it out onto my face, so I had to do small amounts over small areas of my face which took forever. Second, when I tried to add another layer, it smeared the bottom layer, so the mask ended up looking very patchy and uneven. Third, I didn't feel like it cleansed my skin the way other charcoal masks have. I wish it would have worked out, but it's not for me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.