BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a good charcoal mask that does a pretty good job of clearing out all the dirt and grime from your pores.  It is pricey but it is not as pricey as some of the other leading clearing masks, and thats why i recommend it.  I have dry skin, and my skin does feel pretty dry afterwards, but that is to be expected and is easily treated by applying a good moisturizer afterwards.  I generally use this once a week at most because I do not really need to use it more often, but if you have problematic skin you could use it a couple times a week.  My boyfriend has acne, and he LOVES this mask.
Blue M.
It’s a good mask Very gentle doesn’t quite clean my skin the way other Charcoal mask but then again Origins is a more natural brand Would be great for sensitive yet oily skin
Natalie D.
Seattle
I've tried to make this mask work better for me and it unfortunately just doesn't. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin or dry me out like many clay or charcoal masks do, but man, it just doesn't seem to do anything to *help* either 🤔 The pores on my nose are cleared out after I use this, so in that regard, it works(!), but they are always filled back in with more visible gunk by the end of the evening. I've tried toning afterwards to close up the pores, cleansing, cleansing and then toning, you name it - nothing. This mask makes my pores look good for about two whole hours, and that's where it stops. My skin is soft and smooth afterwards, but I moisturize religiously anyways.
I wanted to love this, but I ultimately gave it to a coworker in the hopes that she'd have better luck than I did.
Minnie T.
An all time favorite mask! This is my go-to mask for when my skin is feeling congested and clogged. I find that I do get some breakouts the morning after I use this mask and I actually don't mind it because it seems to be drawing out all the impurities and pimples that are already forming. When this happens, I use it every two nights and after about a week (so about 3 times within that week), my skin seems to behaving once again. I only ever use this mask when my skin is acting out (which is during my time of the month). When I was all out of my drying lotion for my pimples, this can act as a spot treatment mask overnight and it does dry out active pimples. Overall a great mask to really cleanse my skin and draw out all the nasty gunk in my pores. Definitely worth the price tag and a HG!
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is something that I may repurchase. Overall, I liked the mask because it cleaned my pores. However, it did not actually take out ALL the stuff in my pores- just made some of them looser and easier to extract myself. As far as clay masks go, I think the quality of this one is really good. I can definitely feel my skin tightening as the stuff in my pores were being drawn out. I think it's definitely worth buying for a try. If you have dry or sensitive skin, apply only enough to cover your face - adding more may make you feel like your skin is burning rather than tingling. Go to your nearest Sephora and ask for a sample of this mask and see how they work for you
Maurvi P.
Jacksonville , FL
I should have known better. I work at a day spa and I know (even with oily skin) charcoal can dry me out. I have very oily, break-out prone skin that's about as picky as a four year old with a plate of food. I got this mask because I was looking for a drying mask to close my pores after exfoliating--I used it as perscribed for two weeks and it dried me out so bad I broke out in pimples. I used it less, once or twice a week and it broke me out more than it helped. It has no calming properties that I can tell from the ingredients list. The only thing I can tell that it does the first two times (only these two times) is that it mattifies--but after it begans to dry out the skin it causes more irritation and breakouts. It just wasn't for me. Maybe it works better for skin that's just oily and not sensitive in any way...an okay product but definitely not for everyone.
Zoe W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This mask is wonderful I only have the sample size but it is great for removing blackheads on the nose or basically anywhere. It is kind of harsh to peel off but it is worth it. The packaging is so pretty though.
member-aae53
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
This makes my skin feel amazing in only a few minutes! My face feels so much cleaner and smoother after using it. I got it as a gift and then bought another one for myself after that. I love this brand!
Brie C.
Denver, NC
For me this was a good/standard charcoal mask. It worked well and performed as promised but nothing truly outstanding. It shrinks my pores and helps bring some gunk to the surface. My face feels smooth and tight after using. It didn't do much for the stubborn sebum/blackheads around my nose, but neither do any other charcoal masks that I tried. Overall I like this product and would prefer it over other charcoal masks due to the trust I have in the Origins Brand and the ingredients they use.

Disclaimer: I received this as a Voxbox free sample from Influenster, in exchange for my review. All opinions expressed are my own, I strive to always present an unbiased and honest review to help my fellow Influensters make wise purchasing decisions :)
Queen L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I LOOOVE THIS MASK I try to use it at least once a weak cuz I love how it clears not skin and makes my face feel, I also like doing it before my makeup so it clears up my pores. Definitely a must have.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.