BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kimberly M.
Excuse my beauty in that picture! The price of 26.00 is wellll worth it for this one for me. I have used this six or seven times and I still have plenty left. The key is to do a "just right" layer on the face. This is hard to wash off, so I will try to do this before a shower so I can rinse it really well. watch around the hairline, a washcloth helps too to wipe off. If you do too thick it is even harder to rinse. After I use this though, and moisturize, my skin has a fresh look to it, and I often see the beginning of acne and bumps have calmed down quite a bit! A+
Stephanie B.
Lancaster, PA
This mask was awesome at detoxifying and purging the skin. Helped with black heads and helped to clear my pores! My skin felt cleaner and looked clearer after just one use
Emily J.
San Diego, CA
This is my all time favorite mask! It really does a great job pulling out impurities, you can see the gunk it pulls out pop up on your face a couple days after you use it.
Angela L.
This mask left my face feeling really fresh but it kind of dried out my cheeks. It was kind of hard to wash off after it dried out. The price is very fair for the product.
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
I received a free sample of this product for testing purposes from Influenster. I was so excited to try it out since I've been curious about the hype over the charcoal mask. The first con is there where no clear directions on the tube or given. I tried the website and still couldn't find any. When I initially applied the mask to my clean face I felt a burning sensation. It wasn't extremely uncomfortable but it was there. Then it faded away as the mask dried. The pros about this mask is a little goes a long way. Since you have to rinse it off you don't need a thick layer to get the job done. Once it starts drying it tightens your skin and cleans out the pores as stated. When I rinsed the mask off my ice pick scars looked visibly smaller and my skin was brighter. I still had black heads on my nose which I was hoping the mask would pull them out. Over all it was an okay product not something I would purchase for my skin type.
Amy F.
This is a great clarifying mud mask and was actually the first mud mask I ever bought. It comes in a tube and has a nice creamy consistency. One thing that is kinda different is that there is no set time that you leave it on before removing. You leave it on until it dries (word of caution - it will start to feel a little tight around your mouth as it dries. If you move or flex your facial muscles it will cause the mask to crack and splinter). It does take a little work to completely remove. I recommend getting a wash cloth nice and hot and laying it on your face to loosen and soften the mud and then wipe off. It is a little more work then some masks but I feel like you do see great results. My face feels super soft and is extra glowey after.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
So I loveeee the way this mask worked! I received it in one of my Sephora Play! Boxes and so I thought I would give it a try. I showered first to help open my pores then when I got out I used a warm wet washcloth to open up my pores more as suggested. I put the product on using just enough to fully cover all over my face except for the eyes of course. I could feel the mask tightening up as it was drying! It feels like it’s working! I left it on for 20 minutes when I felt like it was fully dry I used a warm wet washcloth to take off the mask. After removing the mask my skin looked nice and dewy and brighter! And felt soft! I applied some moisturizer after to my face. Overall I really like this mask and I will be using it as part of my routine (;
Maria P.
Harewood Avenue , London
One of my favourite masks! Leaves the skin feeling clean and pores minimised. The only thing - I have dry skin and it can leave the skin feeling a little bit dehydrated.
Mackenzie K.
Auburn , Al
Love this mask! It literally sucks the gunk out of my face. I have always struggled with oily skin and this helped so much. I use this to treat my self and refreshing my pores. Definitely a staple in my skincare collection!
susana f.
Springfield
Origins charcoal mask definitely helps my breakouts. I use it usually once a month (usually right before THE time of month) and I have noticed a difference on my skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.