BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I really like this stuff. When I'm breaking out or feel particularly oily I always grab this. I got a small size at Sephora and have since gone back for a bigger size. My skin feels noticeably smoother and my pores feel tighter and 'cleaned out'--even around my nose which is my trouble spot. Definitely give this a try if you have oily or combination skin!
Meredith S.
Huntington, WV
I like using this about once a week, to keep my pores feeling refreshed. It’s fairly gentle for my sensitive skin as well. I bought it a while back in Sephora through a beauty consultant’s recommendation and although I do like the way my skin looks afterwards, the smell is a bit much. It’s quite pungent, and kind of smells like fish, which can be a little annoying because it can linger on the skin. I usually go over it with a light moisturizer that has a little bit of a fresh scent to it to tame the smell of the mask. Overall, it’s a good product and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who has oily skin and/or large pores.
Marjana T.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Charcoal masks are my favorite and Origins’ clear improvement active charcoal is one of the best.
I use it once a week after I’ve cleaned my face with a warm wet cloth. It helps open up the pores so the mask can clean the pores 100%.
The mask applies on very well, it doesn’t have a crazy scent (usually I’m not a big fan of strong scents) and it leaves the skin bright and clean after being removed.
I really love the results and I will always recommend it to anyone!
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores is really good to get out of all the dirt and oils out of your skin. It drys in maybe 10 to 15 minutes. If you put too much on it does take you a while to rinse it off. I like putting it on and getting in the shower and letting the steam soften the mask and then remove.
Kate C.
Columbus
A really good alternative to the glam glow supermud mask. The activated charcoal is good at killing bacteria, so it helps a ton with active breakouts. Can be a little drying so I would recommend leaving it on for the recommended time (I believe 10 min). Also works really well as a spot treatment overnight!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Origins is one of my favorite brands! I love how it makes your pores invisible, and smaller, I didn’t see a difference my first time it took a few usages, when I started seeing the difference I couldn’t stop using, I use it 2 a week and I don’t ever forget,
Morgan M.
San Diego
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love love love this mask! It does exactly what it promises. It clears those pores out like a champ and leaves your skin feeling really soft. I will have to say my skin feels a little tight after using so I just make sure to plop on my moisturizer after I rinse the mask off. Definitely a once a week mask.
Julie F.
E Providence, RI
AMAZING, the only word I can use to describe it.  It helps clear up my skin and keep the oil down since I have a terrible T-zone in my combination skin.  I actually went out and bought the full size after finishing the trial size.
It is a bit pricey, but it does exactly what it says it will!
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Best charcoal mask ever! It was that wonderful time of the month and I had a few breakouts.
I kid you not, I used this mask and the next day my face cleared up so much. I was shocked! I’ve never had a mask work that well and so fast! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
erika z.
This mask smells close to terrible in my opinion. However, I do use it when I’m having particularly bad breakouts in hopes that it does something. Does it really do anything? I’m not sure as I don’t use it regularly from week to week, but I’d like to think it does especially since it contains charcoal.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.