BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Anum A.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Very tightening and firms skin after 1 use. Leaves skin feeling very clean and pores appear smaller. Easy to take off.
Jessica B.
This product is so nice and fresh! It gives an amazing deep clean and feels so tightening when on the skin! I love it!
Jamie H.
Okotoks, AB
I use this as my deep cleaning mask. I much prefer it to a peel off mask. I find it's excellent at cleaning out pores.
Rebecca B.
Kitchener
I got this a long time ago. It lasts forever. It really helps cut down the oil. It is gentle say you can use it often.
Nicole R.
North Vancouver, BC
This mask is the perfect way to get your skin ready for the upcoming week. It makes my skin feel so soft and energized.
Elgin M.
London, AL
Forever favourite. People always ask me about my skincare routine and the only thing i am consistent with is this mask.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Soo good on the skin specially if you suffer from acne and redness this product really did helped my skin and I like it
Jemma L.
Skin feels amazing but it doesn’t half hurt!! I get how it cleans your pores and that’s how it works so well but ouch!
Megan M.
I really love this product, it's made my skin so much better and definatley improved my spots and made them go down.
Margaret B.
Fishermead, Milton Keynes
The activated charcoal in this really brings out the impurities in my skin. My skin feels smooth and clean after use
YeonAh C.
San Pablo, CA
How well does this work? I've heard so much about it, but I've never actually used it.
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this product worth the price ?
Melinda W.
Is this good for dry sensitive skin? Also is it worth the price?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
it is for all types of skin ?
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
Will this reduce your pore size?

Sephora