BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Isabelle D.
Québec
Works okay. I didn’t see much difference with my skin after using it. Nice cooling effect.
Dahiana me-1497 C.
Doral, FL
Omg, I love this one, amazing really amazing, you can feel your skin ultra fresh and healty
atif a.
Meknès
I Think is good and great I like it it's so cool I love it i want it of course my friend
candela m.
didn't really see any results. I followed the instructions and my pores were still there.
Samar Z.
nasr city, cairo
It leaves my face so clean and fresh! it works amazingly on clogged pores and blackheads.
Heather G.
Lansing , MI
Loved it. Made my skin feel empty after. My daughter has acne and it cleared most of it:)
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
Es demasiado bueno, de verdad me encanto su textura y su olor. Deja la piel súper linda.
Sainey P.
Stockholm
I liked it and my skin felt better after, though not after a few hours. I prefer GlamGlow
Alyssa G.
Thornhill
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Works great at clearing pores and just getting all the impurities and dirk out of my face
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
This mask uses activated charcoal to detox my skin and great help keep those pores clean!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.