BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jessica B.
This product is so nice and fresh! It gives an amazing deep clean and feels so tightening when on the skin! I love it!
Brianda D.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Me enviaron esta mascarilla y me encanta porque es fácil de poner y te ayuda mucho en la piel y con los puntos negros.
Goda R.
Vilnius
Absolutely brilliant!!! It’s not drying at all, very comfortable on the skin. Gentle yet effective. Love this product!
Mafer P.
Ciudad de México
Perfect for all the impurities, this product it’s definitely a MUST for skincare, and also it’s super nice for dry skin
Jamie H.
Okotoks, AB
I use this as my deep cleaning mask. I much prefer it to a peel off mask. I find it's excellent at cleaning out pores.
Vanessa M.
taranto
Review for: Other more...
The only black mask that i love, my skin also love it. I reccomended this product to my friends and they like it a lot!
Maria K.
I have used this product a few times but I don't think I'll be using it again; my skin burns as soon as I rinse it out
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
I used it for a while and got good results in less than 2 weeks. However my skin got used to it or it stopped working.
Serena J.
Amazing product. Cools and tones and leaves your skin clear and refreshed.  You feel a major difference from first use.
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
This is one of my favorite masks! you can see a difference in your skin after just one use. it really clerk my skin up!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.