BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily B.
West Long Branch, NJ
One of my top favorite masks! I have acne prone skin so this really helps manage that and keeps my skin smooth and nice and clean feeling afterwards. I would highly recommend this product
Emily W.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to when I’m trying to un-gunk my face. After wearing a cake face i put this on and get the gunk out of my pores. It’s amazing. Origins is my favorite skincare line!
Lynn L.
Saint Petersburg
This is a great product with refreshing, clean feeling results. It’s fairly priced and if used twice a week as recommended keeps your skin feeling healthy and energized. Highly recommend.
Amy H.
This stuff is really good at helping with clearing up break outs, it is a little drying so I use it once a week, it is one of my favorite charcoal masks but is a little pricey.
Love X.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
|| Origins Clear Improvement Activated Charcoal Mask || Tip: it's a rinse off mask!
I've mentioned from my previous post that I have this one ignorant cystic zit on my face that wouldn't go away! With the help of innisfree sheet mask, it had gone down in color and size! So I need more cleaning done😷

Activated charcoal clears pores by acting as a magnet! This mask also clear pores with the help of white China clay (absorbs environmental toxins) and lecithin (dissolves impurities)! .

Use:
1. Clean face
2. Warm towel and lay over face to open up pores
3. Apply mask on for 15-20 minutes
4. Once dry, rinse off

Price: $$ Result: That zit doesn't look like it got smaller but my pores look much cleaner ♥️ that means my zit is cleaner too and I know my skin is breathing! On the other note, I left it on for too long (since I tend to knock out while masking 😴 it's a #habit now LOL 😂) but it didn't irritate my skin! You asked how long I left it on for? 1 hour+ 😂 🕤🕦
Recommend? YES
Repurchase? YES
Keri S.
Independence
Just used this and I was really impressed. Some charcoal products make irritate my skin but not this one. I love the way my skin looks and feels. Will definitely use this again
Megan B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product! First and foremost, it DOES leave my skin feeling so smooth and clean once it's taken off (with warm water).. that being said, I really thought it was going to be one of those charcoal masks that you peel off and see all the gross, pore clogging 'gunk' pulled out from your skin! It also makes me face a little itchy once it starts getting really dry on my skin. But, that's how I know it's time to come off. It's nothing major, obviously I still continue to use this product because it does work really well with my skin. All in all- I'd totally recommend it!
Catherine S.
Scottsdale
Received this in a variety pack with a small sample of the product, it worked well, but not sure if it’s the most effective out there. Pores were still a little large.
Diana G.
houston
Im so happy I got the full size of this stuff!! After using this mask it really feels like my skin has been deeply cleansed, and the squeeze tube packaging is super convenient
Natalie M.
Palos Heights, IL
I expected more from this in all honesty. I have only used it a few times. I have used face masks from the drug store that cost a lot less and I found to be more effective.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.